7flix - Programs and Schedules

Forgot to mention it earlier, split schedule (very rare) for 7flix tonight.

Perth getting “Father of the Bride 2” (1995) at 8:30pm WST, whilst all other markets “Magic Mike XXL” (2015).

Due to Ch 7 Perth airing “Magic Mike XXL” after the conclusion of the tennis.

Did you do a classification check on it?

1 Like

this has well and truly worn thin now

I rekon this channel will end up being another home shopping channel. Its not far off it! :joy:

3 Likes

7flix with another split schedule (very rare for this channel), in Perth.

“Cruel Intentions” (1999) at 8:30pm, instead of “Focus” (2015) in other markets.

I think you can stop calling it “very rare” now.

8 Likes

Programming strategy change for 7flix.

Seinfeld re-runs replacing The Nanny (6:30pm to 7:30pm). First major change since channel started?

Possibly signs of things to come, in attempt to boost ratings/share now Big Bang re-runs are gone?

Replacing one hour of US sitcom repeats with another is “major”?

But I thought the first “major” change was ditching movies for shows like Big Bang repeats?

4 Likes

Week commencing 4 February

No Simpsons episodes.

Monday 5 February
Dr Ken episodes move to late night 11:10pm to be replaced by How I Met Your Mother (8 episodes).

Tuesday 6 February
10:30 PM The Amazing Race
11:30 PM Black-ish: Charlie In Charge NEW EPISODE S2 Ep7

Wednesday 7 February
11:50 PM Black-ish: Charlie In Charge NEW EPISODE S2 Ep8

2 Likes

So they bought How I Met Your Mother back from Fox. This is good. On further look it’s only 4 episodes of HIMYM and then they repeat the same 4 episodes again.

I wonder when The Simpsons will start.

I’d be interested to see if they have Malcolm in the Middle.

3 Likes

I’m expecting a big “after the Winter Olympics” promotional push for all of Seven’s new and returning shows considering most of their slate has had to be put on hold for the duration of the games.

1 Like

I remember how often Seven used to air How I Met Your Mother.

2 Likes

Cool

12 Likes

Had a look at online guides and it looks identical to what Seven did with TBBT re-runs.

Many episodes on 7flix (as Cynic posted), for much of a given night, with later eps being repeats of one’s shown earlier I believe.

Perhaps this will be 7flix’s new show now, maybe even along with Modern Family, depending if they have picked-up old Simpsons eps or not.

Read in TV Werk that just one New Black-Ish Episode listed, that’s Ridiculous for 7flix’s 1st New ep in 12 Mum baths.

Damn autocorrect :sunglasses:

Schedule received today has 2 new episodes listed as per previous post.

3 Likes

Each Week until the end of Season 4?

How To Get Away With Murder - Season 4

14 February at 11:20PM

In the wake of Wes’ tragic death, Annalise returns to her family home to pick up the pieces of her shattered life, and realizes that, in order to rebuild, she must make a tough and shocking decision. Meanwhile, “the Keating 4” all face an uncertain future while Laurel becomes obsessed with finding out what actually happened to Wes the night he died. In a flash-forward, a terrifying crime is committed and everyone is a suspect.

1 Like

Black_Ish is back with New Eps 11:30 Tonight on 7flix and Tomorrow at 11:50.

Whats the point of screening it on a multichannel in that timeslot with almost the whole season already screened in the US? You might as well onsell it to Foxtel because nobody is going to be watching at that time.

2 Likes