6 News Australia

Just helps give you a bit of a brand- We all know the 7 news theme and recognise it instantly. Food for thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really is - but choosing another theme music is oh-so-hard sometimes! :joy:

Also, for those who didn’t see it over in the Random Thread - these are some (but not all) of the changes coming to 6 News, including more news and Instagram LIVE broadcasts for the US Presidential Debates & the November Election:

3 Likes

Maybe you should use a piece of Production Music.
Try these websites:
https://www.universalproductionmusic.com/en-au

https://www.bmgproductionmusic.com/us/
1 Like

Apologies for the confusion. I’ve fixed the chronological order, the thread is now inclusive of all relevant posts from the Random Thread from June onwards. Please ensure all discussion of 6 News Australia on Mediaspy is kept to this thread.

3 Likes

Closed as requested.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @littlegezzybear!

If you missed it, we launched a brand new theme last night, as well as a new opener style and a bit of a different feel throughout the whole bulletin as well.

We’ll be launching a news update on Tuesday, and doing an Instagram LIVE broadcast at 1pm (AEST) on Wednesday after the first Presidential debate!

What are your thoughts? Leave them below, I’m really keen to hear what you have to say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theme music and background are both improvements, looking and sounding good.

I still think the opener is a bit long, and you can tell you’re still speaking quite fast to get through everything but it feels rushed rather than urgent.

It’s definitely come a long way, as have you, since I saw the first bulletin I think you shared on here so well done on everything mate.

1 Like

Thanks mate! I do agree, bit rushed, but I’ll work on slowing it down a big :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Leo_Puglisi6 You should try and get one of the god voice-overs from one of our networks to do “This is Six News” :wink:

5 Likes

Just make sure they aren’t a Kiwi.

5 Likes

Haha would love that!

2 Likes

I’ve done one.

What’s wrong with us Kiwi’s cuz?

We gave you Phar Lap, Pavlovas and Russel Crowe (and you can keep the last one eh?)

Just have some fush and chups and chill, bro.

3 Likes

Nothing bro

2 Likes

Chur Bro, sweet as.

2 Likes

Apart from Paul Henry, not a a lot. It’s more the pronunciation of “six news” would be best left to an Aussie.

3 Likes

Ah, I see, good point. Although, ratings wise… :slightly_smiling_face: