Random Thread

Apparently fake though.

1 Like

I’d pay to see him freak the fuck out of everyone if he looked like that.

After my rant in the 10 Shake thread, I’m going to say this about myself today.

And you lot fucking know it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I do mean I’m right about what I said, not right wing)

If you like the experience of burst water mains every now and then then that’s a reason to come to Adelaide :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s why Adelaide needs to keep local news bulletins. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Other Streaming and Online News Services

Two news articles in The Sydney Morning Herald reporting the disappearance of Azaria Chamberlain.

Tuesday, 19 August 1980.

Wednesday, 20 August 1980:

I feel sympathy for Lindy Chamberlain these days. My opinion back in the early 1980s was somewhat different.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 6 News Australia

Good to see some of the bullies in uniform being prosecuted:

Just imagine how many similar cases does the victim get prosecuted just because there wasn’t security video showing the police officer made a false statement.

1 Like

Rob’s going off!

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hey Judge Judy. I got this suit from Vinnies this morning so I’d look good for the show. Please find in my favour. I totally didn’t do it.

6 Likes

That explains the flanno shirt too.

1 Like

@JBar I had a very weird dream the other night where the current govt from the time where all the younger generation. and all the elderly people at the time were my generation. The government decided that because their generation and the one after them were all from the streaming eras that free to air tv was gone and streaming was the way to go. the news was all on streaming platforms as well . netflix has the metro news and stan had the regional news . by this time netflix brought out 7 stan brought 9 and cbs all access brought 10 but in the future nextflix and stan had more money then cbs lol

2 Likes

I think that dream means you watch too much television. :wink:

3 Likes

lols but i do watch a lot of neflix and the such lol

:mask:
Screenshot_20200930-110402~2

3 Likes

Everytime someone links me and sex…

Don’t forget NSW/ACT, VIC, SA and TAS residents daylight savings begins tonight at 2am. So don’t forget to turn your clocks forward an hour when you head to bed.

I still don’t understand why QLD refuses to get behind it. Don’t you want to spend as much time outside in the Spring/Summer months? I think it’s great.

2 Likes

Who has clocks that need tuning these days?

4 Likes