Your Money

News Corp reports former Sky News First Edition host Brooke Corte will co-host a new evening news program Your Money Live at 6pm AEDT, with fellow new signing Chris Kohler.
https://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/television/australias-new-tv-show-and-channel-yourmoney-being-launched-to-help-viewers/news-story/228d314672b4b9d43e78f31be3118607

1 Like

Going by Foxtel’s advance listings, this is what the channel’s weekday schedule will look like:

• 6am: Business Breakfast
  • 9am: Trading Day
  • 5pm: Ticky
  • 6pm: Your Money Live
  • 8:30pm: Various specialty programs (eg; Money Talks on Monday’s, CarAdvice on Wednesday’s, etc)
  • 9pm: Your Money Live repeat
  • 11:30pm - 6am: Fox Business simulcast
1 Like

Forgive me for my ignorance, but has Trading Day always been 8 hours or is it something new?

Pretty much, except there used to be programs sandwiched in-between like Mediaweek.

No mention of Carson Scott? Is he gone?

Any indication that it is only in the five mainland state capitals, as suspected?

Northern NSW as well

1 Like

I was looking at the listings for what is currently Sky News Business so not sure about that

1 Like

Nothing new… in fact the new schedule for Trading Day is 30 minutes shorter than previously. As Sky News Business it ran til 5.30

Carson left the building some time ago.
It wasn’t exactly on the best of terms…

1 Like

We now got our first promo for the channel:

1 Like

Promo loop now on LCN 95 currently running MPEG2 @ 1.19 Mbps video

5 Likes

So it’s now official. RIP Extra, March 2012-September 2018. Like Fresh Ideas TV and 4ME, you won’t be missed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As for the new Your Money channel, at least the fact this has replaced the infomercial one (although in a way, it’s essentially one form of paid content being replaced by another isn’t it?) means the picture quality of Nine HD and other services on the Nine Network multiplex people actually might want to watch shouldn’t be damaged too much.

So this is an additional channel to Foxtel Business and does not replace it?

replaces.

Sky News Business

So is this channel going to utilise the Nine personalities or only Sky?

1 Like

Probably just Sky.

1 Like

According to online guides, all programming is gone from Extra.

read the release on Mumbrella - there’s Sky personalities but no one from Nine was listed. Alan Kohler’s son Chris has joined the channel too.

1 Like