Your dream TV network

Not a bad idea. It would also be a cheap channel to run. Not too sure music channels gain much of an audience these days though, and how profitable it would be?

4 Likes

And this is what the song card title would look likeā€¦

It would be shown at the start and the end of the music video; at the start it will tell you the song that had just played and at the end it will tell you what song is next.

That is only a generic loop logo; the real logo will be based on the title card for the TV show.

2 Likes

Good point. I donā€™t think it will be strictly music, as I first suggested; perhaps also throw in some movies/entertainment too. Also, any movies that air would be musically-themed (for example, High School Musical, Spice World etc.)

1 Like

At the start of some songs, it will also tell you in advance what three songs are coming up (this is based on Channel V in Asia, which I have watched several times while overseas)ā€¦

It will also have an image of the artist on the right.

Some more caps

In some music videos, it will provide you the artistā€™s social media handles.

A warning screen telling you that a particular song in the ARIA Charts is deemed unsuitable for airplay.

Back to the musicā€¦

1 Like

If only Media Spy had a ā€œmock of the weekā€

3 Likes

Personally, I think the screen really should say that the music video and audio track for ā€œBabyā€ by Justin Bieber is unsuitable for airplay full stop! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Stephen Quartermain would also be hired to voice-over these announcements, to give the channel some authority!

3 Likes

10Shift

A dedicated mans channel for Motorsport televisionā€¦

2 Likes

Sixty9.

You figure it out. :rofl:

The most sexist thing Iā€™ve read!!

Calm down. NOT SEXIST at all. 7mate is targeted at men, not women. Well thatā€™s how it was originally intended. Iā€™m not going to apologise for my idea.

1 Like

Semanticsā€¦
Masculine skew = ok
Mans Channel = not ok

But then again, very few people understand the difference between Gender and Sex, and yes, there is a difference. Sex = man/woman, Gender is a continuum between completely Feminine and completely Masculine.

1 Like

Maybe I could have used a different phrase for politically correctness but I actually canā€™t edit my post.

I am not sexist at all but I can see why this person had a problem with the labelling of my channel.

1 Like

I will agree with that part of the statement

1 Like

This is similar to rage whereby they show a 10-second image of a non-working TV and the name of the song whose video cannot be played.

As you can also imagine, videos with explicit content would also not be played during the daytime or prime time. Such videos would be restricted to airplay between 12-5am.

All programs on 10 Loop, except Loop News First, will have at least a PG eating.

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t the channel air MA content in primetime as other FTA channels do?

Because from what I can gather, peak viewing amongst children or those under 15 would be between 3:00pm and 6:00pm, and then between 7:30pm and 9:00pm. You would not want young people to be exposed to such content at this time.

Another alternative is to have the channel air a short warning advising viewers that ā€œthe following video contains subjective content and viewing is at your own discretionā€ or something among those lines.

Correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦

Just like 9 life is marketed towards women thereā€™s nothing sexist there at all

My trademark would not have been Ten man channel , it was the description that I had a put under under the name of my channel ā€œa mans channel.ā€ Yes I see there was something wrong with that label.
The name of the channel was not sexist. If this person really wanted to address the issue of it they could have also raised it in PM. The statement is blanket to be calling me sexist since I interpreted it that way. Easily could have discussed it in PM.

I just think if labelling everything sexist when it wasnā€™t meant to be or helping me understanding the remark I made was not cool would have been more appropriate on that persons part.

What if they called it Mancave?

would that be considered sexist?

If so, does that mean the show Blokesworld was sexist?