Would I Lie To You? Australia

Season two premieres on Monday, February 13 at 8.30pm, says the footnote of the interview with Chrissie in today’s News Corp papers.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/smart/chrissie-swan-finds-fun-at-work-without-the-rushing/news-story/0b1c6e5892cdde83e8f216fa0cb4421d

2 Likes

It’s Time To Fish Out The Phonies.

Would I Lie To You? Season Two Premieres Monday, 13 February At 8:30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

We can confirm with all honesty that Chrissie Swan, Charlie Pickering and Frank Woodley will grace our screens for season two of Would I Lie To You? on Monday, 13 February at 8.30pm, on 10 and 10 Play.

Truthfully, this season will be filled with an impressive suite of guests who each reveal weird and wonderful stories about themselves, but no one said they had to be factual. Will opposing teams be able to sniff out the sleuths or will they be fooled by the fibbers?

Each week, a stellar line-up of celebrity and comedic guests will reveal incredible and incredibly bizarre stories about themselves. Some stories, unbelievably, are true; others prove to be nothing more than a fascinating fantasy. The aim of the game is to fool the opposing team into mistaking fact for fiction and fiction for fact.

Throughout the season, you’ll hear tall tales and sincere stories from Pete Rowsthorn, Luke McGregor, Myf Warhurst and more!

Revealing embarrassing, incredible and truly outrageous stories, Would I Lie To You? Australia is a laugh-out-loud favourite on 10.

Premieres Monday, 13 February At 8:30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

1 Like

Is that a lie? :wink:

2 Likes

So it’s taking HYBPA spot this year? I guess they thought why compete against MAFS

It was in the same slot at the same time last year. Doesn’t conflict with each other since HYBPA starts in May and this wraps up by about April.

2 Likes

Guests for the season two premiere next week are Rebecca Gibney, Luke McGregor, Harley Breen and Concetta Caristo.

3 Likes

Weird first episode choice, the only notable person is Rebecca Gibney. So sick of Luke Mcgreggor, they should have put the Jaquie Lambie ep on.

I think it’s more important that the guests are funny rather than “notable”. It wouldn’t matter if they had the most famous person in the world on the show. If they can’t be funny then the show is a bust.

I think the show is a lot better this season. I don’t know if it’s because everyone is more experienced with the concept or it has better editing but it definitely seems better. Charlie Pickering is a much better team captain too.

ETA: I looked at the old comments on this thread and last year they were dragging it out to 70min episodes. This episode was 60 minutes and it felt like the time went fast.

2 Likes

Yeah, much better tonight. Some new segments too.

2 Likes

Who Is For Real And Who Is Pitching Porky-Pies?

Would I Lie To You? Monday, 20 February At 8:40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next Monday on Would I Lie To You?, host Chrissie Swan and Team Captains Frank Woodley and Charlie Pickering will welcome a stellar line-up of guests.

Joining Frank’s team, politician Jacqui Lambie and comedian Joel Creasey will bend some tricky truths, while Charlie has called in comedy heavyweights Dave Hughes and Nina Oyama to spill their spicey stories.

So, was Hughesy really the face of a financial scam and did Joel actually receive a marriage proposal from a Eurovision contestant? Only time, and a series of scrutinising skills, will tell.

1 Like

That should have been the first Ep (pictured above)

Maybe watch it first. Last night’s episode might have been the best one of the season. :wink:

I’d love to see it all with politicians lol.

I can predict how that episode would go.

LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE, LIE.

1 Like

I was going to say that they already do have a version with all pollies, they just call it House of Representatives Question Time :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

One pollie is on tonight. Guests Dave Hughes, Jaqui Lambie, Joel Creasey and Nina Oyama.

https://twitter.com/Channel10AU/status/1627473205597245440?s=20

2 Likes

Is Ross Noble Enough To Tell The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth?

Would I Lie To You? Monday, 27 February At 8:40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next Monday on Would I Lie To You?, host Chrissie Swan and Team Captains Charlie Pickering and Frank Woodley, are joined by a panel of celebrity guests who are determined to sort the factual from the full of it.

Comedy legend Ross Noble and the bold and brassy Bev Killick complete Charlie’s team while Frank is joined by vet Dr. Chris Brown and host Alex Lee, who are ready to put their tricky truths to the test.

Did Ross Noble really believe in dragons until just recently, and was Dr. Chris Brown truthfully the target of a city-wide police chase? Tune in next Monday to find out!

1 Like

So Chrissie cut her hair. That’s why the eps couldnt be played out of order. Also the tie in promotions with certain celebs.

1 Like

Last night’s episodes was one of the best so far. Jaqui Lambie was good value.

1 Like