Would I Lie To You? Australia

Looks like it’s just tied back? :thinking:

1 Like

Ouch!

I could tolerate this show in season 1 but Charlie Pickering is intolerable. Just focus being the centre of attention on your ABC show

Frank is kind of the same TBH

Can You Identify The Lie Or Will You Fall For The Fiction?

Would I Lie To You? Monday, 6 March At 8:40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next Monday, host Chrissie Swan and Team Captains Charlie Pickering and Frank Woodley will again lead a panel of famous faces on Would I Lie To You?, the show that never lets the truth get in the way of a good story.

On Frank’s team is homegrown Hollywood actor, Josh Lawson and comedian, Mel Buttle, while Charlie is joined by retired politician Christopher Pyne and radio superstar Em Rusciano. Both teams will spill some secrets, but who is sincere and who is just sincerely shady?

Was Christopher Pyne actually kicked out of a yoga class for being too competitive and did Em Rusciano seriously crash a stranger’s funeral to rekindle a romance?

1 Like

Em is gonna get a hounding on social media with eveyone watching and critiquing

How is that any different to any other personality appearing on the show?

1 Like

Sincere Cries Or Tommy’s Little Lies?

Would I Lie To You? Monday, 13 March At 8:40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next Monday, host Chrissie Swan and Team Captains Charlie Pickering and Frank Woodley will lead a panel of famous faces on Would I Lie To You?, the show where dishonesty is honestly the best policy.

On Frank’s team is radio and TV host Myf Warhurst and comedian Tommy Little, while Charlie is joined by comedy legends Peter Rowsthorn and Geraldine Hickey. Both teams will deliver some doubtful details, but who is for real and who is just full of it?

Did doctors have to intervene when Tommy got too caught up in a wellness fad and did Geraldine really roll out of a moving car to escape a spider?

1 Like

Is this filmed at Docklands or NEP South Melbourne?

1 Like

Tonights ep is actually quite funny.

1 Like

It’s been a great season.

3 Likes

Is Courtney Talking Fact Or Is It An Act?

Would I Lie To You? Monday, 20 March At 8:40pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next Monday, host Chrissie Swan and Team Captains Charlie Pickering and Frank Woodley will lead a panel of famous faces on Would I Lie To You?, the show with so many wild truths, it’s unbelievable.

On Frank’s team is drag and entertainment icon, Courtney Act and comedy king, Peter Helliar while Charlie has called in comedic legends Nath Valvo and Steph Tisdell. Both teams will tactfully spin some truly tricky tales.

Did Nath actually become unrecognisable after performing an illegal medical procedure on himself and does Courtney really have a complicated relationship with her sewing machine?

1 Like

Quite the contrary, I found Chris rather intolerable in this show and IMO Charlie is a big improvement and part of the reason this season is so much better.

1 Like

I agree with that.

of course we disagree again.

It’s because you don’t understand comedy or have an odd sense of humour. There’s a good reason they dropped Chris as a team captain. He just wasn’t working for this show.

1 Like

If you think Charlie is funny, you’re the one without a sense of humour

I didn’t say that I found him to bei funny. He is just better suited to the format. You don’t have to be the best comedian to be good on a game show of this type.

First time watching tonight for this series. Feeling very much like the Charlie show. Annoyingly.

1 Like

Is Zonfrillo Telling The Truth Or Just Jocking Around?

Would I Lie To You? Monday, 3 April At 9.00pm On 10 And 10 Play.

Next Monday, host Chrissie Swan and Team Captains Charlie Pickering and Frank Woodley will assemble a panel of guileful guests on Would I Lie To You? the show that weaves a web of truths and where lies will set you free.

On Frank’s team is comedian and cat lover, Cal Wilson and MasterChef Australia judge, Jock Zonfrillo, while Charlie has assembled comedy legend, Dilruk Jayasinha and former nurse turned comedian, Georgie Carroll. Each team will try to fool the other into believing their incredible inconsistencies.

Does Jock harass supermarket shoppers who make bad grocery choices and did the Mystery Guest, Halle, witness a panel member mistake dog food for Tapas?

1 Like

Isn’t Survivor finale on next Monday? Perhaps 10 just automatically sent out synopsis without noticing any schedule changes.

1 Like