Nine (WIN)

You will watch win television… You will watch win television… Aaaaaannnnddd you’re back in the room!

16 Likes

lol

The first week of the Victorian summer ratings show that WIN’s main channel is in danger of being beaten by Prime 7TWO.

4 Likes

It amazes me that they bother with these and not bother doing anything else

then again channel 10 could have made it for win?

1 Like

Oh dear god WIN! You have got to be kidding?!! :laughing:

A little harsh but this belongs in the following thread (probably isn’t up to scratch in here either!): Tongue-in-cheek mocks

1 Like

They are also recycling this one

A few seen tonight

3 Likes

WIN - style pop up

WIN HD as part of Big Bash promos

5 Likes

I’ve noticed all of those Christmas-themed animal idents previously used in use again this year. And judging by that above cap of that disgusting WIN/Ten one, those animal ones look fabulous in comparison (even if they are still using the Nine-esque logo). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Since at least Friday last week the HD part of the watermark has remained on screen ALL the time, including on commercial breaks and programs that do no use the standard WIN watermark (no watermark at all):

4 Likes

Queensland doesn’t have a HD component to the watermark.

2 Likes

Looks like Aussie networks are tagging onto the US.

Ten Eyewitness News HD :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same with WA for a couple of weeks now. They never got the timing right anyway, showing the HD watermark only during commercial breaks and not during programming. Glad it’s gone

2 Likes

A couple of amusing posts to WIN’s Facebook recently (which I forgot to post) regarding the shocking PQ that has been mentioned on here on a number of occasions.

Not sure if I’m watching cricket or 1990s web videos. Thought I’d watch SD instead of HD but that was even more unwatchable. My TV has even thought its an audio only stream at times. what’s happened to the picture quality lately?

And this…

What’s with the high compression on channel 80? Every time there’s a bit of action, it looks like I’m watching a low-res video on an old dial up internet connection.

5 Likes

Thanks for the quote again! No response from WIN of course but it was shocking last week! Probably still is now, just haven’t watched anything on there all week.

1 Like

Oh, was this your post? Didn’t look at the names attached to them. :blush:

BTW, quality is still pretty average as of a couple of days ago. Fast movement is of YouTube quality! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It would have come up with a different name to here so no wonder you wouldn’t have noticed it. I occasionally write on their page, last time was to ask about 9Life coming back since TDT have no page.

1 Like

[quote=“ando9185, post:2765, topic:55, full:true”]I occasionally write on their page, last time was to ask about 9Life coming back since TDT have no page.
[/quote]Knowing how WIN (and some of the other networks to honest) operate their social channels, I bet you’ve received no response to any of your queries? WIN in particular are shocking at communicating with their viewers.

1 Like

Ask Nine on social media re 9Life and it returning, you’ll just find yourself ignored there as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Christmas PRG:
What’s with WIN over their obsession with animals?!

6 Likes