Nine (WIN)

You can get WIN Ballarat depending on where you are/size of aerial but I doubt you could ever get Gippsland.

Depends really - for any hope of regular reception, Ballarat is far more likely - but DX openings in my experience usually got the Latrobe Valley signals.

Well with the antenna pointed NE, it seems that the only signal I will get will be Melbourne,

Anyways I won’t tinker with the setup until it breaks.

They love the animals don’t they?! Soooo cute! :smile:

Does the WIN circle logo animate into it or something? Or does the regular watermark just appear afterwards?

1 Like

Watermark just appears after it.

1 Like

I must say, they have done more than I expected this year (most of it is looks tacky but still!). And they have done more than Ten, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Is this series a WIN production?

2 Likes

I think so, it has that local cheapness to it

6 Likes

What is with WINs solid watermark today, I swear it is new, first noticed it on Studio 10 and has carried through all day. The watermark was the map of Australia with the WIN text in it.

1 Like

Nothing in the Albury region

:rage:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they used this as there permanent logo and brand identity. A faded smaller version of the watermark might look decent.

3 Likes

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

10 Likes

Yep. It’s real… :unamused:

Any idea what markets are getting this w/m?

Canberra is.

Illawarra and Canberra AFAIK.

1 Like

Central West is ( Orange, Bathurst , Lithgow )

:rage::rage::rage:

Even PRIME7’s current watermark is better than this.

I was scared we would see a cover-up for ten eyewitness news, but phew :relieved:. Wonder if we will see it during the project?

1 Like