WIN News

wonder if be same set or have brand new set? i think the logo under win news could be Win news Victoria replacing western victoria or bendigo etc
saw Lincoln Humphries doing news update in victoria

WIN News Time change promo.
They’ve left it a bit late to start airing this promo from today IMO

10 Likes

Queensland version is a bit different.

5 Likes

Time will tell, my friend. Time will tell.

But in my opinion, it may or may not just remain the same. After all, they’ve used a green screen since like 2005.

WIN News will be getting a refresh soon according to my sources. Just not yet. Give it a month or two I reckon.

11 Likes

Wouldn’t have surprised me if there was a refresh, they can come along suddenly these days with the green screens and the like but it also wouldn’t surprise me if they evolved into something like the Nine News Local again in a couple of months once things have died down from the initial move and people have transitioned to the new setup.

1 Like

Not badly produced for regional standards, but it’s all just the same and looks pretty outdated.

Keen to see a possible refresh if this is true.

2 Likes

obsually the opener will be slightly different

That music sounds familliar… :thinking: :joy:
(Yes, I know it’s production music)

2 Likes

Hopefully with the 9 news look

needs same as 9 but different back drop

2 Likes

It won’t be a live cam of city. It will probably be generic like 9 news local or NBN

2 Likes

WIN completely ignoring the changes in the outro. Only mentioning the new affiliation.

1 Like

There was a pretty detailed explanation of the affiliation swap at the end of Canberra news tonight.

4 Likes

Yes but hiding the fact that dedicated bulletins are out the window in QLD and replaced with a statewide news bulletin.

Central QLD outro -

7 Likes

Also nothing special from Sandra with her handover from 10 News - I suppose not surprising.

3 Likes

She was probably relieved she’ll have one less thing to pre-record every night. She told viewers she would see them tomorrow… some maybe. ‘Join us tomorrow on Channel 50’ might have been useful.

1 Like

I just hope that these statewide bulletins are live, but I doubt it if Bruce Roberts is reading both NSW and VIC

it would be impossible doing 2 different ones live have top be pre-recorded

…and technically, Bruce Roberts will be presenting four separate news bulletins tomorrow night:

*Illawarra
*Canberra
*Western NSW
*Victoria