WIN News

Has anyone heard anymore about the Sky News on Win channel, its gone quite?

1 Like

Geez that looks like a uni project! :laughing:

3 Likes

Weather for BNE news. Unusual fill in. Never had a male weather presenter before on our news, at least not that I remember. does anyone know how to upload videos here?30%20PM49%20PM38%20PM

His name is Chris Polzot and he has been filling in for Tanya Dendrinos since last Monday while she is traveling in Europe. He has been seen in Queensland bulletins in the past.

1 Like

I watched win news all last week and never saw him.

Anyone else seen this? NEW LOGO CONFIRMED

Only thing airing on WIN Network

3 Likes

Posted here a week ago WIN Television

2 Likes

it’s that old!!! how did i miss it?

Probably not a channel you watch much of, I’m guessing! Certainly didn’t have much on it!

yeah, I guess, only those tv show updates, so does that mean those will go, and be replaced by sky? I only just worked that out, I thought it meant “coming to this channel” as in coming to WIN, and a new WIN channel, not the WIN NETWORK channel!

It’ll replace the WIN NETWORK channel.

2 Likes

thanks god! that was a waste of a channel, although I did quite like watching them list all there channels, before they went to tv show advertising

More caps and montages from Tasmania:

Sponsored Update - the first I have seen since WIN changed graphics:

Other updates:

4 Likes

It actually looks quite good. It’s funny how the globe in the Ten-designed super fits in nicely with the WIN backdrop and opener.

6 Likes

Mel is now off on maternity leave.

This week also marks one year since she joined the QLD presenting team.

4 Likes

It’s also good to know that Samantha Heathwood is still keeping tabs on what’s happening at WIN News. :wink:

5 Likes

WIN Family Services? Is Bruce breeding newsreaders now? :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s right however it was over 7 years ago and reinstated 10 months later, old old news

Just a question with the Sky News Channel - will WIN just be airing AAN or encores of the respective areas news bulletins? It the respective areas news bulletins were to be broadcast, what would WIN air in regions such as Northern NSW, SA and WA where no regional bulletins exist on WIN?

1 Like

No one knows anything.