WIN News

We still get AAN here on WIN in Northern NSW despite no local news bulletin.

Can’t imagine them being aired on SKY on WIN.

Have an one notees that the all Australia news Facebook page was updated

1 Like

Airing AAN on non-Win News broadcast areas is bad enough, But Bruce Gordon will want to have his input into Sky News on WIN

I’d be surprised if AAN didn’t air on SNOW. Sky will have access to WIN content and as a regional product you’d think AAN would be perfect for it.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned earlier, but Sky News still airs reports from Seven and Nine, right?

Does that mean Sky News on WIN will air reports from Seven, Nine and WIN, but not Ten?

2 Likes

Why would they if Seven/Nine no longer have any vested interest in Sky after both selling their stakes?

It’s a genuine question. I don’t watch any Sky News Australia, but I thought they kept a news supply agreement with Seven and Nine because they just don’t have enough reporters to cover everything you’d need for a rolling news station.

1 Like

When does sky news actually come? why do they have the channel saying it’s coming, why don;t they just start airing it now?

Presumably because WIN and/or Sky News Australia aren’t quite ready to launch the channel yet.

When they are, I’m sure a launch date will be announced.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold my breath for any on-air changes for AAN though

1 Like

I thought 7 sold out of Sky…does that mean no 7 stories on Sky-WIN then?

News Corp bought out all parties in 2016 and it’s been wholly owned by them since then, no 7 or 9 reports needed or have been airing since then.

1 Like

Which may explain why there’s a lot of panel shows and not much in the way of “rolling news” anymore.

It would probably be cheaper than hiring extra reporters to replace/replicate the 7/9 News content.

1 Like

7 and 9 reports have aired since the sell off. They supply news stories/content to the sky news. There must be some sourcing arrangement. But definitely seen reports filed from seven and nine reporters

5 Likes

Samara Gardner Walkley Promo:

8 Likes

First on scene graphic.

FB_IMG_1532264106469
Hayley Francis has also been (poorly) added to social media graphics. It’s only taken about 2 months.

3 Likes

This deserves a re-shoot.

I swear one channel recently introduced “First On Scene”… what was that channel? :thinking: Was it Ten? No. Was it Seven? No. It was Nine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How many times must WIN fail to rebrand away from Nine before Nine does something?

So you’re saying Nine was First with First on Scene :wink:

First In Slogans