And sorry about my house, lol

1 Like

Opener: the glitchy audio at the beginning is how it aired

12 Likes

I like the Christmas tree still.

5 Likes

Still in SD I assume?

1 Like

Been hitting those choccy coins this arvo eh, Ed?

5 Likes

Still using the old look though in the actual news

2 Likes

Yeah, worse than Easter lol!

Only WIN News Tasmania does because they still do a composite bulletin using Ten’s stories on top of their own. Same story when WIN was the Nine affiliate

1 Like

I will actual upload better photos once I can get the recording of my tv. But I have no idea how to

Judging by zampakid’s upload, the Opener & studio-presented segments are now in HD but the pre-packaged reports are still upconverted SD?

I’ll bet that the dropping of the sound effects during the Opener will be the first tweak - a very distracting sound IMO.

8 Likes

I really should of cropped the photos, but I couldn’t be bothered, also I wanted to try being the first uploading these things!!

The newsroom is still the same

4 Likes

yes - those sweep sounds are way OTT
just have the one sweep sound not both

Looks like they got inspiration from Prime7 News’ aerial shots for the opener :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Kinda like the VO introduction at the beginning

6 Likes

WIN News Tas will not be getting the new changes.

Weather

But they haven’t changed the actual weather maps, still the same look. Wish they did change them, but maybe they’ll come later
No music in the ending, and no final story, just Bruce warning people about fires

2 Likes

Well that all for now, maybe the next time I’ll post this much, is when I get my weather photi on with the new look

Caps from Central West bulletin. Uploading full Central West now.

11 Likes

10 Likes