WIN News

Montage:

9 Likes

Studio shots look awesome in HD. Filed reports are still SD. It’s a shame the local background from the newsbreaks doesn’t follow through to the bulletin. The desk needs to be updated and lined up with the set. Doesn’t look right on that angle.

4 Likes

The opener feels a lot like Nine’s current opener. The way the logo flies in and the surrounding circles… :joy: Just let it go, Bruce. Let it go!

@Zampakid Your channel watermark made me think they’re doing local imagery in the supers for a second. Hahah

8 Likes

Full bulletin (sorry for the 480p quality)

8 Likes

Mmm, that closer tho :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Central QLD opener. Updates weren’t aired through Ten News so no caps of the local key. Again, quality is average.

3 Likes

I reckon that globe may feature in the All Aus News opener. Looks good.

1 Like

So good I want to mock an opener with a Ten theme now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Send it via carrier pigeon to Bermuda. Bruce would like that.

3 Likes

Tanya doing weather for all 15 local bulletins again. That Chris Polzot fella didn’t last long.

2 Likes

Here’s how it all looked down in the Goulburn Valley with Bruce Roberts presenting both news & sport.

Feels a little half-baked compared to NSW - take a look at our closer :confused:

7 Likes

Rather disappointing how the titlecard footage in the non-Illawarra regions (at least the two we’ve seen so far anyway) remains unchanged!

TBH, I actually thought the bit at the start with the local images looked a little like the Prime7 Local News titlecard with the circle outline-thingy.

I agree.

It looks like the Opener graphics are still SD, in contrast to the Illawarra which had a HD Opener. Not to mention the graphical elements from the old look that popped up tonight!

4 Likes

Why don’t they keep the local backdrops for the actual bulletins? God their dumb.

:sweat:

20 Likes

Oh the irony.

13 Likes

Say it again, slowly…

9 Likes
8 Likes

Very good. I was too worried about the correct grammar but used the wrong they’re! :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Maybe something to do with the fact they cut and paste the bulletins together, perhaps concerned about sending the wrong image into the wrong region?. Also saves them having to record multiple intros for each region when sharing stories?

Also, the top and bottom borders of the weather plasma look like shit with the jagged edges. It wasn’t as noticeable on the former package because of the shit upscale quality, but now it’s airing in HD it’s rather obvious.

3 Likes

Canberra caps and montage:

6 Likes