WIN News

Nice new look for WIN standards and a bit more of its own look, not pulling so much off of Nine and Ten

Wonder what the TAS and the weird 2 min SA bulletin will look like

Still the old theme??

images

14 Likes

I’m betting they’ve bought the old set from Southern Cross and tonight we’ll see a new look SX News and the old set on WIN, that way people will turn to WIN thinking they’re getting the other news! Ratings will go through the roof!

be interesting to see what the rest of the set it like just upgraded graphics I suppose be also interesting full screen and hopefuly weather graphics are upgraded as well just have to wait 1 more hour

New (ish) end board to promo - last one had no time

5 Likes

13 Likes

Finally! How much better does that look with local imagery.

12 Likes

I have been in Japan for four weeks, and Adelaide last week, I have missed win a lot, now I come back and see an update on twitter, fr border north east! I love the new background!! So much has changed! IMO it looks nicer than 9News. And looking through their tweets, it looks like it only changed today. (You know what this means? Have to re do some mocks)

6 Likes

I hope they use the full screen like how nine news national does it

I actually tweeted win new bne, asking if they could use a higher angled image of what I assume is dean street in albury, just so we can see further down the road

One issue I have with it, is it still looks a bit like nine, with the rounded circles, they should of used the promo stuff, with the straight diagonal rectangles

It looks more channel ten to me, and nine copied ten when they refreshed in 2016

1 Like

Oh really damn! I kind of tweeted win that just now. Still I think it would of tied in a lot better if they did use the promo look, so it was all the same

Makes more sense to update the promos to match the new look rather than the other way round. But it would be unlike WIN to not do a half arsed update so they may use both styles. I’m just glad the old Nine style openers from 2012 have been replaced. Only the theme music left now.

1 Like

No change in Tasmania going by the latest Facebook update.

3 Likes

Either still to roll out, or won’t see the full change

Yep, no change for Tas, back to Southern Cross now. Still no new set there either.

1 Like

The OTS graphics are rhombus-shaped

1 Like

Have they used the ten thirds? Win news albury never used those.

Here is some more, sorry if they suck, I took them using an iPad selfie camera, because the main one doesn’t work

1 Like