WIN News

It won’t be a live cam of city. It will probably be generic like 9 news local or NBN

2 Likes

WIN completely ignoring the changes in the outro. Only mentioning the new affiliation.

1 Like

There was a pretty detailed explanation of the affiliation swap at the end of Canberra news tonight.

4 Likes

Yes but hiding the fact that dedicated bulletins are out the window in QLD and replaced with a statewide news bulletin.

Central QLD outro -

7 Likes

Also nothing special from Sandra with her handover from 10 News - I suppose not surprising.

3 Likes

She was probably relieved she’ll have one less thing to pre-record every night. She told viewers she would see them tomorrow… some maybe. ‘Join us tomorrow on Channel 50’ might have been useful.

1 Like

I just hope that these statewide bulletins are live, but I doubt it if Bruce Roberts is reading both NSW and VIC

it would be impossible doing 2 different ones live have top be pre-recorded

…and technically, Bruce Roberts will be presenting four separate news bulletins tomorrow night:

*Illawarra
*Canberra
*Western NSW
*Victoria

Pretty much the same word for word on the Tasmanian bulletin too.

The cut from Ten News to WIN was very abrupt, mid-sentence in the weather for Melbourne and then Candice was back on screen.

1 Like

The new 9News style logo on their current backdrop would be perfect. And just needs the 9News supers (perhaps with parts of them using the current backdrop colours too)

Also, WIN better have 7-day weather forecasts now.

Re, the possibility of a refreshed WIN News: Surely there’s a reasonably good chance of it being a version of Nine News’ graphics & On-Air Presentation with a WIN News logo?

And yes, a generic backdrop would be most likely…just as the case has been at WIN News during most of the last two decades or so.

Truth be told, I’d rather WIN News retain its present presentation that have the swirls and ‘alert’ nonsense of Nine. Although I recognise it is over three years old, but still works well.

2 Likes

Sunshine Coast’s final local WIN bulletin.

5 Likes

And a time when they weren’t all produced in Wollongong :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

What would appear to be the final bulletin of All Australian News has started. It is scheduled to finish at midnight, though it doesn’t matter if it runs overtime.

11 Likes

Vale AAN.

4 Likes

Did they mention at the end of the bulletin that it was the final All Australian News?

Yes. With the same script used to inform viewers of the change at the end of the Illawarra and Sunshine Coast bulletins.

7 Likes