Welcome to Media Spy 2.0 - Discourse

mediaspy
discourse
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fa7779b76b8> #<Tag:0x00007fa7779b7578>

Yeah I loved Tapatalk for this, agree that the software itself is far superior. I don’t mind the phone version though.

You can get your special anniversary Media Spy T-Shirt in the lounge area now - everyone is wearing one.

Was that really broadcast

yes

Who is that?

Kendall Gilding

Thanks. Never seen her before.

They are proving popular

Also available:

[quote=“TV.Cynic, post:68, topic:16, full:true”]Also available:

[/quote]*Except on one network who shall remain nameless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On NO networks thank you very much!

hi yes is there a possibility to have a shirt with all that on the right breast or the back.
k bye thanks

it actually looks very nice on ole mate Donny btw, are there piccas of turnt-bull wearing them

Isn’t bigger better?

Shouldn’t “the world’s largest regional TV network” :smirk: have the biggest watermark?

Not sure - I think a T-shirt shipped to Point Piper.

Also a Media Spy dartboard was ordered from a Caribbean address :palm_tree:

Owner of Australia’s biggest ■■■■■■■■■ in 2016 - That’s proudly “Uniquely” WIN TV. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wishing you had some of this in the MS Online store…

Is it powerful enough to remove the WIN ■■■■■■■■■? I’ve heard that’s impossible to remove unless it has Bruce Gordon strength removal :confused:

That’ll do.

(Sensible) discussion regarding watermarks can continue in the appropriate thread.

Another glitch in the Matrix? It happens when they change something… :stuck_out_tongue:

Just minor back end maintenance and/or updates.

The site does a range of automated tasks (cleanup, maintenance etc) that put the site into read only mode momentarily