Watermarks

There was a floating ice-cream watermark during MasterChef last night as well, to promote next Monday’s pressure test.

1 Like

Reminds me of when Ten used to (might still do) move and colour the water mark during CBS This Morning to hide the CBS watermark. Always found it odd, considering at the time the show (might still do) had a bug with the text CBS on it.

2 Likes

Watermark overload

9 Likes

So who’s coverage are we looking at here? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d guess SBS taking a dirty feed from Optus Sports. Otherwise SBS would put their Watermark where the Optus watermark is right now.

4 Likes

ABC 2 Live

4 Likes

2 Likes

I hate these promotional watermarks that Nine and Ten do. If they faded them out a minute or so after returning from the ad break, it wouldn’t be so bad.

7 Likes

A very opaque “watermark”

4 Likes

The term ‘watermark’ doesn’t remotely fit what nine and ten do for their promotional watermarks anymore. At least ten’s are generally neater and slightly more compact (recently at least) than the mess that nine shoves down in the bottom right hand corner…

3 Likes

yep they dont need to keep it on surly everyone know when its on

1 Like

2 Likes

They should have put the date under “Hamish and Andy”.

Putting it under the Channel Nine logo makes it look like they’re trying to tell us it’s today’s date.

1 Like

The Voice Live Finals watermark

The Voice (with judges) watermark.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Project Exclusive

3 Likes

Any last minute watermarks from the viewers about to lose SC10 and gain WIN branding? Enjoy the simplistic looks while they last!

2 Likes

Not looking forward to the WIN take over up here.

2 Likes

Looks like the HD watermark will be sticking around for the whole 9 NEWS Adelaide bulletin

It’s been on the whole time. Actually, it disappears for the ad breaks, and then returns!

2 Likes