Watermarks

This one?

2 Likes

Yes it is. Thanks for the screencap.

1 Like

Seven Live and Free watermark instead of 7 News used during the Budget Update

10 Likes

Well it isn’t the “SEVEN SPORT | 7” one, and I suppose it was Live & Free on 7? :wink:

1 Like

No reason why it can’t be used for other live events. Probably not the first time.

Yes, there IS a problem with it…

IT’S THE SEVEN SPORT WATERMARK!

Also seeing as the word “FREE” is there.

Seven have a “Live 》 7” (bottom right) network watermark, as seen during The X Factor.

How hard was it to use that, or better still the SEVEN NEWS logo :disappointed:

5 Likes

Well I guess they say politics is a sport…

10 Likes

Or even that “LIVE” square graphic they have, and they could put Parliament House or Canberra as the location and the time clock. In this case I think the watermark is fine, but it would of been better it just saying “Live” or they could of even used the solid Seven watermark used on programs and the Olympics, minus the rings.

1 Like

Please explain?

This one, or the other variant with the location or time:

2 Likes

News Breakfast - it really looks that bad on screen as in the caps; the moire effect is there constantly.

4 Likes

A slightly dodgy looking NBN coverup on their 6pm news tonight.
The logo doesn’t quite appear to cover up the Nine one.

7 Likes

during master chef Encore Wins got the ten syle logo also same during the show This is us No mappy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like we mention every week, this is because of recovery mode that TEN does every Wednesday afternoon. WIN get a dirty feed from TEN (from what I believe), so they use the circle coverup.

1 Like

wish ten was in fulltime recovery mode :wink:

2 Likes

While I certainly dislike WIN’s regular programing “watermark” I wouldn’t wish for Ten to be in fulltime recovery mode, because that would mean all programing would be shown in upconverted SD on the HD channel! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Even then, regular SD in recovery mode looks like crap!

1 Like

A Live in HD Watermark. Taken in 2013.

5 Likes

Seen briefly

5 Likes

Someone actually took the trouble to move the 9gem watermark from the usual position due to an in-program watermark

5 Likes