Watermarks

Special ‘pink’ network sport watermark, for Sunday Football [Cap via LCN 70 Melb].

As @JohnsonTV mentioned, it’s for the annual Pink Lady Game, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer.

There’s wasn’t much promotion/talk about it this year however.

5 Likes

7QLD has been completely watermarkless for most of the broadcast of the AFL this afternoon on 7mateHD (from what I’ve seen flicking to the channel every so often).

3 Likes

It’s since been switched back to the “LIVE AND FREE” version, maybe the “LIVE” version was used by mistake.

On 7mate Sydney, we’re just getting the normal “Sports Watermark” on the AFL. A pity, because a pink 7mate logo would be something interesting for a change…

4 Likes

Pink and Mate dont really go together, do they?

How many blokes do you know buy pink cars?
Not many I bet :blush:

5 Likes

FUN FACT!

Pink used to be the colour associated with men:

5 Likes

Perhaps a local issue as it was present on the Sunshine Coast.

7 Likes

How exactly are they going to do that?

The 7mate watermark would either need to be all pink (which is doubtful) or they’d have to make it half/half (with the “7” part of it pink).

The pink watermark has been used before and would be in their system, ready to use.

My TV set-top box also decided to get into the spirit of it, by turning the entire screen pink! A.K.A, the signal and the box is stuffed: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I thought TV screens usually went black, green or blue when something like that happened.
First time I’ve seen a pink screen.

It would usually be black when there is no signal, but it occasionally goes pink probably because of a fault in the set-top box. I’ve barely been able to watch the Freo V Essendon match because of it, and the signal being scrambled and lost! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Which part of Perth are you in?
Do you normally have any issue with reception?

I’m in Waterford. My Sony Bravia :tv: doesn’t have any issues with the reception

1 Like

Joondalup and no issues.

1 Like

I live in Landsdale, we reckon it’s the antenna on the roof that has been there before we moved to our current house in 2012, the house itself was built around 2008-2009. All the other channels work fine, except the Seven Channels sometimes, right now 7HD is flawless with no signal issues, when before it was a scrambled mess! :stuck_out_tongue: My Dad said he’s going to replace it soon when he can get around to it. All the channels usually work most of the time, but there are some days when they have issues, but they usually fix themselves up later in the evening.

1 Like

Inner city, Mount Lawley dude here, ML has some issues, but that’s whenever there’s some heavy winds.

1 Like

HYBPA? Tomorrow - doesn’t look like Pete was during MasterChef tonight.

8 Likes

A 9Now exclusive watermark shown on tbe bottom right.

4 Likes

they came in when aggregation started in regional areas

2 Likes

There are some even older posts you could reply to… :wink:

1 Like

First time I notice a new ABC News watermark, on a light blue background on top right of the screen, during tonight’s report on a female cancer sufferer who has her life extended thanks to a wonder drug.

2 Likes