Watermarks

Glad I don’t watch this network anymore the way they treat loyal viewer’s is appalling. Bruce must be loving TEN’s amazing ratings since the switch.

3 Likes

And here I was thinking no one had noticed yet (there was nothing in WIN’s thread!) :laughing:

Good thing I watch nothing on any of the “WIN Network” channels. :wink:

3 Likes

im sure watermarks are suppose to be transparent not solid lol

2 Likes

Oh wow. Just when I think it’s not going to get any worse, Bruce returns. :anguished:

When the transparent “WIN” appeared above the one & 11 watermarks I couldn’t help remember WIN’s solid shitstains on GEM & Go! back in the bad old days. At least it disappeared from Go! when Nine changed the logo (to be similar to the current one but without the nine dots), and then eventually from GEM when it became 9Gem, now come on Ten, please do something similar!!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what crime against humanity they come up with to cover up the Ten Eyewitness News logo. You know it has to be coming…

7 Likes

While we all would love Ten to rebrand its multichannels under the umbrella of the Ten brand, if it’s struggling with its finances due to news, will it have the time, money or care to worry about a rebrand?

They’ve grown since this morning. :weary:

8 Likes

21 Likes

Easier to cover up Ten’s logos, but next there needs to be a mock… at this rate in a few weeks we may just see a few pixels of the actual programme content.

Ten’s one & 11 logos are already quite large, this is just so much worse, and so unnecessary.

Time for this again, not that it’s ever done any good:
http://www.wintv.com.au/complaints

1 Like

Yeah I know it’s wishful thinking, and if it wasn’t for the Wollongong-/Burmuda-based lunacy I’d say there’s nothing really wrong with the branding of one & 11 (or Ten; I definitely wouldn’t change the Ten logo).

:open_mouth:

7 Likes

that is huge. I wonder if it will get any worse than that. You just never know with WIN

4 Likes

And to think, people were on here saying watermarks / program promos were too small when the affiliation swap had just occurred!

3 Likes

Which fools said that? I’d imagined such a view was perhaps solely in the head of an elderly gentleman who lives on a foreign tropical island.

2 Likes

Terrible, just terrible, WIN!

Bet those people would love those small watermark / promos back now!

2 Likes

I really miss Prime’s old watermark. Just a small Prime in the top right. It was obvious but not obnoxious.

Watermarking in this country is going the way of South East Asia, with WIN leading the charge. Compare that to streaming services such as Netflix or Stan, who have no ad breaks and no watermarking whatsoever. No wonder viewers are fleeing FTA.

9 Likes

I’m just waiting for hashtags to become common with watermarks.

1 Like

That watermark sucks!

1 Like

Yeah but remember Prime started the watermark nonsense in Australia (they were first).
Netflix is awesome, and I don’t get why the channels don’t realise this stupidity - WIN being the worst but I think the others with the promo bugs are bad too - will only drive more viewers away to the streaming services.

4 Likes