Watermarks

…and here’s the verdict from The Living Room’s “Hot or Not” segment! :wink:

Yes, I know the cap is from the SD channel and today’s afternoon encore of the previous episode, but I couldn’t resist in any case!

2 Likes

No matter what watermarks WIN puts on, there’s no hiding that the coverage is Ten’s :slight_smile:

Ten’s w/m today

12 Likes

Ten’s sporting watermark is almost as annoying as WIN’s. At least Ten’s regular watermark is decent.

But fuck commercial TV for its promotional mudmarks.

3 Likes

I’ve got no problem with the Ten sports watermark. It’s even transparent.

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looking really good as per usual. You’re onto a WINning formula here. Keep up the great work guys! :+1:

1 Like

These bugs literally would be affecting ratings now. I’m certain of it.

3 Likes

I really hope so

2 Likes

I’d like to report this post as off topic for this particular thread.
Watermark sorta implies some transparency doesn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

WIN’s are technically watermarks because they’re blue!

1 Like

Perhaps this thread needs renaming? Watermarks & shitstains (or was that term banned because it may offend the perpetrators of offensive solid logo[s]?)

They are coloured now …

11 Likes

Good, about time! Was sick of having unobtrusive viewing on WIN’s other channels.

13 Likes

Bruce has been back in Australia a lot lately…

4 Likes

They don’t even cover the watermarks properly. Here is what it was like on ONE this morning with WIN’s own infomercials with no watermark to cover:

5 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

Guys, I’m still really confused.

How am I supposed to remember which country I’m watching these channels on? If WIN really wanted to be buddies, they’d put their watermark in the shape of…oh, I don’t know…a map or something.

And for Christ’s sake, don’t make it transparent. Do you know how difficult it is to find a transparent watermark? I need to know which country I’m watching these multichannels in at all times. The more opaque the better, like I said to the glazier who fitted my bathroom windows.

12 Likes

Shocking.

2 Likes

WIN won One so WIN One’s a wonderful one for WIN!

5 Likes