Watermarks

…although if you were watching Gogglebox on SCA Ten HD in Northern NSW, you would’ve noticed the slightly different watermarking position between the metro & regional stations! :slight_smile:

Also while I’m at it as part of the “SydneyCityTV in Northern NSW” (most of) March of Media Observations, NBN News’ Promotional Coverup used on Nine News bulletins taken earlier in the week:

6 Likes

SCTVNNSWMMO, for short.

5 Likes

Wonder if @SydneyCityTV caught any of TENFAFS during the SCTVNNSWMMO?

6 Likes

we can go deeper

TENENFAFNSWWSS

1 Like

But what if Ten’s news presenter reshuffling didn’t happen? We could’ve had TENENFAFNSWWHRASSITSCTVNNSWMMO.
(Pls don’t nuke this, mods)

1 Like

Seen occasionally last night - should help with TBL’s ratings for sure>

5 Likes

+HR=E (Three) NZ Watermark

5 Likes

+HR=E (Three) NZ Watermark with “This Time Next Year” Next watermark shown during Married At First Sight Aus.

1 Like

New Modern Family watermark

4 Likes

As annoying as watermarks can be, I actually think TEN’s are some of the best from a design perspective.

5 Likes

Really? They are nice enough in isolation I guess but I hate the lack of visual connection with the station watermark. Either design something to link them together (even just a line like Seven used to use) or move the promo watermark over to the bottom left to at least create some balance.

4 Likes

For the collection

4 Likes

C31 Watermark.

Oddly enough, the show that was on at the time is actually affiliated with streaming site Anime Lab

2 Likes

Regional QLD - 7Mate HD

6 Likes

im not saying i wanted this to happen but how come they are getting 7mate hd? and Brisbane is getting channel seven in hd? seams strange

WIN eleven had a WIN watermark on top of the eleven watermark yesterday. I’m not sure what the case was for ONE or even today?

1 Like

Because seven in regional QLD has never changed to have 7HD even though they are owned and operated by seven. They are still running 7mate in HD MPEG 2.

TEN watermark

WIN Watermark

10 Likes

7mate via Prime (MPEG-2 1080i)

7mate via SCA (MPEG-4 1080i)

10 Likes

you beat me to it with Prime7’s 7mate AFL watermark!

I was just about to post it.

1 Like