Watermarks

Not sure if it’s been reported, but I’m in Gippsland atm and on SCA nine, the watermark has “nine.com.au” underneath the logo.
Seems to show sometimes.

2 Likes

It’s also been showing up during daytime programming on Nine Melbourne recently.

1 Like

On all Nine stations over the past 6 weeks.

1 Like

And that movie is also hideous (“Yours, Mine and Ours” with him and Rene Russo yeah?) A sort-of copycat “Cheaper by the Dozen”

Smaller 10 Bold watermark for A League tonight. Not the best quality cap:

5 Likes

No changes on WIN Bold.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t mind the watermark! It didn’t interfere too much with the lower third graphics and wasn’t that intrusive.

1 Like

Except for that horrible kerning :confounded:

8 Likes

The I is too close to the L?

I think the V has too much clearance #itsthelittlethings #onlyonmediaspy

1 Like

10 out of 10 for this cap thanks to Gogglebox.

6 Likes

For the Supercars coverage on 10 Bold today, the watermark is switching from top right for live content and bottom right for delayed content. I’m surprised they don’t just get rid of the ‘LIVE’ part of the watermark and keep it in the top right.

EDIT: looks like they’re monitoring this thread, now it’s at the top right without the LIVE text.

The AFL website finally adopted the new Fox Footy watermark for its match highlights today, after holding it off for more than a year.

The highlights clip for yesterday’s pre-season game between Carlton and Essendon was still using the former Fox Footy watermark from around 2015-2016.

3 Likes

Live coverage has HD on watermark - not very obvious in some shots. Not present for pre-recorded.

5 Likes

21/11/2015

4 Likes

Nine had an HIGH DEFINITION watermark at the bottom of the logo in 2004. Looks good back in the days

8 Likes

I noticed this on 9 Lismore a few minutes ago.

6 Likes