Watermarks

Great channel for triple episodes of Sex and the City. :joy:

2 Likes

I noticed on ad breaks between the Big Bash league on 7 they have the scores on the top left of the screen to keep viewers updated.
It’s the first time I’ve seen a watermark on during ads in Australia.
Not like on Asian channels where the watermark stays for everything and it’s animated :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

WRC 4 Washington DC when they’re in local breaks during the 6pm news.

5 Likes

For some reason all the videos on the ABC News website still have the old watermark with the 2002 logo (bottom right), even though it’s been four and a half years since ABC1 rebranded to ABC and the 1975 logo was resurrected.

The ABC News watermark is also there in the top left.

6 Likes

probably the only copy available is with the original watermark

1 Like

Which is odd given the footage was taken yesterday

4 Likes

WWOS.com.au watermark replaced the Wide world of Sports on it.

6 Likes

yet another watermark on the 9now tennis streams, reminds me of a win coverup for some reason.

1 Like

Weather alerts and affected local events from Dayton, Ohio yesterday.

Every major network affiliate in the market used a similar lower-third at various stages. The NBC affiliate dropped all local graphics during the NFL. Sometimes the network vision was shifted up (as per that NBC example) cutting off the top, or squeezed to an incorrect aspect ratio. The Fox affiliate had a lower-third and squeeze before play and dropped it when the game started. Stations usually kept the graphics up through commercial breaks.

4 Likes

1 Like

#LongSummer watermark. Taken from The Kimberly cruise

1 Like

The 10 watermark has been solid all day.

Colours changing every so often.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Ratings aren’t low enough? Has somebody at Ten put money on the network being beaten in the ratings by SBS sometime this year?

5 Likes

I looked like a technical problem. After the solid PRG the w/m would turn transparent but then become solid again. It’s been fixed now and the transparent 10 has returned.

3 Likes

And it’s back.

20190120_140223

9 Likes

Phew dodged a bullet there!

1 Like

2 Likes