Watermarks

That looks C-L-U-N-K-Y

2 Likes

Channel [V]'s Christmas-style watermark :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

The Seven watermark has a christmas hat on it for the BBL. Looks quite good actually.

1 Like

Even 7mate has the Xmas hat in Perth, and in Brisbane during bbl

I never watch Channel 9 but noticed tonight leading into carols, the watermark includes “nine.com.au”. Is this new?

I think it popped up for a short period last week, then disappeared. Looks like it’s back. Just more unnecessary on-screen clutter in my opinion.
Edit: Now seems to be gone.

1 Like

I believe @Zampakid and someone brought it up some days back, but yes it is.

Prime’s 7mate watermark is a bit far to the right. Is it like that in metro too?

10 Likes

8 Likes

it comes up during an on-screen pop-up for Nine.com.au (complete with logo) and then turns into a watermark for several minutes.

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

Am I the only one who finds the ‘Wide World Of Sports’ add-on unnecessary? Something as simple as ‘LIVE’ (I think they used that in 2015) will do. Seven and Ten are not much better with ‘Live and Free’ but at least that tells you something (Nine used to have that too).

11 Likes

It’s a new audience for Nine so they’re probably taking the opportunity to push some brand awareness.

9 Likes

Almost forgot WIN

9 Likes

9Gem have lost the (WWOS) sport watermark, for at least 15min or so now

2 Likes

ABC are using a different watermark on their youtube stream:

6 Likes

Countdown clock on live iview stream

4 Likes

Great to see Seven using a themed sport watermark again, pink (as seen in previous years during Pink Lady AFL game), for the “Pink Test” at the SCG.

5 Likes