Watermarks

5 Likes

The Carols by Candlelight watermark is quite big for me

2 Likes

That watermark is rather intrusive. I had absolutely no issues with an animated graphic with that flashing every return to program and then fading into a transparent version, perhaps. But that version in its entirety is way too big.

4 Likes

No HD watermark near bottom right of screen next to 7 during the first segment of Better Homes and Gardens. I think that’s due to transition from cricket coverage when HD watermark was on the top right of the screen.

1 Like

Same on 7HD Sydney.

1 Like

The HD watermark is back on.

1 Like

This happens every single time a sport telecast goes into a normal program on 7HD, automatically corrects after first as break.

Been discussed on MS to death I thought.

Something to do with the network script at BCM not being able to shift the HD add-on during program for some reason.

3 Likes

10 Bold watermark during A-Leauge

2 Likes

Here’s how it looks on WIN Bold:

5 Likes

Saturday night A-league has to win the award for the most inconsistent watermark.
It’s different nearly every week on One/Boss/Bold. Doesn’t help that the channel keeps changing names.

3 Likes

I just noticed “nine.com.au” on TCN during Ultimate Airport Dubai but now it’s disappeared.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Ten has a Christmas themed watermark after the ad breaks. Using the new logo features, it looks like Santa Claus and morphs into the 10 logo watermark.

3 Likes

14 Likes

New variation to above. The “next” Santa changes colour to match the text - in this case pink.

8 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

Christmas w/m briefly seen on Fox Cricket

8 Likes

Ten’s w/m was pink for a while tonight following the animated Santa face.

3 Likes

Gold Coast version

6 Likes