Watermarks

3 Likes

There wasn’t today but there might be later in the month.

1 Like

At the start of tonight’s A-League coverage, 10 Boss watermark was near the top right of the screen below Fox Sports watermark. However, during the second half of the match, 10 Boss watermark was at the bottom right corner of the screen, as 10 took Fox Sports’ HD feed.

Lol

8 Likes

Very poor picture quality from WIN! Oddly better with the colours though…

1 Like

I know their SD channels are worse than other networks, but for some reason they come out really bad here. Not sure if it’s my equipment. For clarity (lol), the 10 Boss caps are from Central which is 1920x1080i upscaled.

1 Like

I thought it started during the first half, rather than “second half”

2 Likes

I was watching Game of Games on 10 then the 1984 NSWRL Grand Final highlights on Fox League, so I missed most of the A-League.

UFC

5 Likes

7 Likes

Was just about to post this, the Jan 13 part is way too big in proportion to the Celeb logo.

6 Likes

The ambulance officer looked to be thinking the same way.

2 Likes

5 Likes

That “watermark” makes me wince too, Tim.

We need you to go back to “Tool Time”’ on “Home Improvement” to soup up one of your tools so we can blast them off our screens.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Down here in Newcastle, we are getting the 10 BOLD watermark on WIN, no coverup.

3 Likes

Here’s a cap of the new 10BOLD watermark I captured just now.

I’ll have to go back on my daily archive to see at what point exactly that it switched over from Boss to Bold!

7 Likes

I know they had to quickly change it, and I see the appeal of the 1st two letters being unchanged, but still…
10 B Old?

Do you prefer 10 B young?

1 Like

10 :b:old

3 Likes