Watermarks

Fox Cricket now added “Cricket” to the watermark.

4 Likes

Doh - forgot they get a clean feed of Ten usually, and that it’s the Late Late show on Peach that would have the potential for a double watermark?

Either way that is horrendous.

2 Likes

I actually can’t believe that’s real, even though it is WIN. That is putrid.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Was the Newcastle 500 V8s today, and there were heaps of screens with the race on, most of them had the Supercar in house feed (with their logo in the top right corner - which is basically a stylised letter S).

A couple of pubs had the FOX Sports broadcast, so I didn’t see WIN or Mappy once :smile:

3 Likes

I meant to add that when I got home I managed to catch the end of the race on 10HD, and I saw their HD watermark add on for sport for the first time since the logo change, and it is HUGE. The only saving grace is that it’s not a solid logo.

6 Likes

Should a “LIVE” bug (watermark) be applied to everything that is broadcast LIVE?

Bit confused channel 9 don’t have a LIVE bug up during the Women’s 20twenty Final broadcast.

There no legal requirement to do so. It’s just been a case of monkey see, monkey do.

1 Like

The location has reappeared on the 7HD QLD Regional service.

Edit

Also back on the Gold Coast SD service

BTW - was always present on 72, 73, 76 for 7QLD

4 Likes

No HD bug in regional QLD?

Correct, there’s no HD bug on 7HD in Regional QLD

I was at the Newcastle race on Saturday as well. The Fox Sports telecast was two seconds slower than the in house feed.

1 Like

Which is understandable given FOX is via satellite.

For the record

4 Likes

The sharpness of the 7food network watermark is pretty bad. You can’t even make out the word “network”.

7 Likes

7food Network in North QLD:

2 Likes

“7food something…” :shallow_pan_of_food::canned_food:

1 Like

ABC Me have a christmas hat on top of the watermark.
Special Christmas idents airing too, but that’s a discussion for another topic.

Screencaparoony of ABC ME’s watermark wearing a Santa hat:

I wonder if ABC KIDS also has something festive-themed going on with their watermark? They did when the channel was ABC 4 Kids IIRC?

5 Likes