Watermarks

Haha, yeah, you have me here! I soooo love watching this just as much as I love ringing in to ‘Call and Win’. Both are very addictive viewing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe. I’ll see if I can catch it later on and report back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just check your gigabytes of recordings :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I delete them straight after I watch just so you know… and so there’s no evidence of it to anyone else. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Except now on the entire internets.

7 Likes

You don’t actually call into the shows, do you? :wink:

TBH I’m somewhat surprised that Psychic TV and Call & Win are still going. For a while I thought those shows quietly died off when 4ME did, although they must get enough viewers/callers to continue on 7TWO and 9Gem respectively.

I think most people have the same reaction to those “watermarks” as the guy in the first cap! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Please tell me they are watching 7HD and not 7.

Where do OzTAM find these people?

5 Likes

Really? Oh well, I just blew my cover then it seems. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@WAtvVideos seems to think I do. I think he likes it just as much. You should ask him. We both make appointments to get rich and all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not. They are really popular. There’s plenty of suckers out there after all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gross. Good thing I didn’t see this during having breakfast this morning otherwise I would’ve chocked on my Weeties.:face_vomiting:

I think it has been mentioned before, but why do some of the WIN regions have the ‘HD’ addition on the blue stain but others (like Tassie) don’t?

6 Likes

Just so you know, I was unable to see if the watermark was actually in use over the weekend. I’ll see about looking this weekend instead. I sure hope you weren’t losing any sleep over it!! Apologies if so. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ten WIN? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

I suspect the reaction from Bruce Gordon when he saw the Ten and WIN logos on screen together was the same as Stephen Colbert’s in that cap! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lifestyle’s watermark disappeared for a whole segment of Gogglebox! Amazing - how good would TV be without any!!

18 Likes

It was good to see them turn the watermark off for segments when they were showing footage from Lifestyle programmes… removing the potential for doubling up of watermarks.

2 Likes

It looked more like a playout error to me as the programs at the time where from Ten and SBS.

Seen later:

8 Likes

Yeah, I’d agree. Although I think it was originally turned off due to a Lifestyle watermark being shown, then just wasn’t returned for ages.

Later in the episode I saw exactly as you’ve shown with the double Lifestyle, but that was very brief before it was turned off again

Haha. It was like this for the entire duration that night. Bruce would have been having kittens if he saw it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SC7 is about the closest you’re going to get to that these days I reckon (well, this applies during normal programming and not during sport, of course! :wink:).

2 Likes

and it is soooooo goood!

2 Likes

Yeah, gotta say SC7 is a pleasure to watch. No watermarks and no promo “marks” or promo supers either.

Prime7 is second best with no promo marks, only the occasional promo super.

4 Likes

But how would you know what channel you are on if you are watching SC7? That’s what I have always been annoyed by whenever I’m in Southern Cross territory…

You could press the “i” button on your remote?

14 Likes