Watermarks

These bugs literally would be affecting ratings now. I’m certain of it.

3 Likes

I really hope so

2 Likes

I’d like to report this post as off topic for this particular thread.
Watermark sorta implies some transparency doesn’t it? :wink:

1 Like

WIN’s are technically watermarks because they’re blue!

1 Like

Perhaps this thread needs renaming? Watermarks & shitstains (or was that term banned because it may offend the perpetrators of offensive solid logo[s]?)

They are coloured now …

11 Likes

Good, about time! Was sick of having unobtrusive viewing on WIN’s other channels.

13 Likes

Bruce has been back in Australia a lot lately…

4 Likes

They don’t even cover the watermarks properly. Here is what it was like on ONE this morning with WIN’s own infomercials with no watermark to cover:

5 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

Guys, I’m still really confused.

How am I supposed to remember which country I’m watching these channels on? If WIN really wanted to be buddies, they’d put their watermark in the shape of…oh, I don’t know…a map or something.

And for Christ’s sake, don’t make it transparent. Do you know how difficult it is to find a transparent watermark? I need to know which country I’m watching these multichannels in at all times. The more opaque the better, like I said to the glazier who fitted my bathroom windows.

12 Likes

Shocking.

2 Likes

WIN won One so WIN One’s a wonderful one for WIN!

5 Likes

Glad I don’t watch this network anymore the way they treat loyal viewer’s is appalling. Bruce must be loving TEN’s amazing ratings since the switch.

3 Likes

And here I was thinking no one had noticed yet (there was nothing in WIN’s thread!) :laughing:

Good thing I watch nothing on any of the “WIN Network” channels. :wink:

3 Likes

im sure watermarks are suppose to be transparent not solid lol

2 Likes

Oh wow. Just when I think it’s not going to get any worse, Bruce returns. :anguished:

When the transparent “WIN” appeared above the one & 11 watermarks I couldn’t help remember WIN’s solid shitstains on GEM & Go! back in the bad old days. At least it disappeared from Go! when Nine changed the logo (to be similar to the current one but without the nine dots), and then eventually from GEM when it became 9Gem, now come on Ten, please do something similar!!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what crime against humanity they come up with to cover up the Ten Eyewitness News logo. You know it has to be coming…

7 Likes

While we all would love Ten to rebrand its multichannels under the umbrella of the Ten brand, if it’s struggling with its finances due to news, will it have the time, money or care to worry about a rebrand?

They’ve grown since this morning. :weary:

8 Likes