Wanted

It will probably be in NSW considering thats where the funding is.

Didn’t the final episode end with them flying off to a Pacific island?

But didn’t she receive a phone call saying they have her son or something?

Channel Seven, Matchbox Pictures and R & R Productions today announced WANTED has been commissioned for a second series.

The hit drama premiered in February 2016 with a combined series average of 1.85 million viewers watching Lola (REBECCA GIBNEY) and Chelsea (GERALDINE HAKEWILL) on the run from the law

Series co-creator, Rebecca Gibney, said: “We are beyond excited with the commissioning of the second series of Wanted. Geri and I get on like a house on fire so we can’t wait to return to life on the run.

Seven’s Head of Drama, Julie McGauran, said: “We are delighted to announce the second season of Wanted. Clearly, audiences fell in love with the humour, warmth and sense of adventure that is the heart of the series.

Matchbox Pictures Managing Director, Chris Oliver-Taylor, added: “Matchbox is thrilled to be working with R & R and Channel Seven as we continue the journey of Chelsea and Lola into a second season,helping bring to life Rebecca’s and Richard’s amazing characters and story.”

Principal photography begins late September. Further filming and casting announcements to come.

WANTED is produced by Matchbox Pictures in conjunction with R & R Productions.

1 Like

Part of the second season to be filmed in New Zealand.

Correct. The second season has been filming in Central Otago region including Queenstown, which is 500km south of Kaikoura which was hit by the recent earthquake. The cast and crew are OK.

No need to validate my post. I knew I was correct. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m still waiting to see the last two episodes of series 1 :(. Anyone know if they are available online anywhere?

Promo is running with the new season described as epic. It does look impressive, especially the scenery.

2 Likes

Yes, I saw it last night too during Tales From The Coast and I am loving the look of it. Are we expecting it to start after Seven Year Switch finishes then?

Just as long as they don’t put it up against Love Child on Tuesday. Wednesday might be a good night for it.

1 Like

Sneek peek

Really looking forward to Wanted season 2.

2 Likes

Encores of Season 1 of Wanted start tomorrow Friday at midday with double episode and continue on Fridays.

2 Likes

Is it online as welk?

The change is just listed in the latest updated Seven Program schedule. Not sure if it will be added to Seven Plus.

Thank goodness! I still haven’t seen episode 5 and 6 from the first season!

Starts next week according to TV Week on Monday nights against double new The Big Bang Theory and Have You Been Paying Attention. Good that they avoided putting it against Love Child.

1 Like

I am very glad they haven’t aired this against Love Child. Finally some decent programming.

Monday 5 June season two premiere episode is a double starting at 8:40 PM.