Wanted

No double episode last night…

I think the double episode is scheduled for next week.

Yes - final 2 episodes next week

1 Like

Encore added to Friday night at 10:45pm

Had a feeling it was going to end in a cliffhanger but I doubt it will get a second season. I struggled to keep interested tonight.

Bring back Winter as telemovies. :wink:

I agree. Lost interest in this one.
Winter telemovies like Halifax FP would be awesome!

1 Like

It was alright. Winter was certainly better

Why would it not get a second season when it’s rating much better than all of Seven’s dramas, both local and international. If Here Come the Habibs can be renewed with similar ratings, I don’t see why this can’t be as well.

1 Like

For the same reason Seven gave up on A Place To Call Home.

It was only ever going to be a 6 part series so there was never any plans to do another series

After seeing the final tonight they have obviously left the door open for another series!

I just laugh at the ads - “Australia’s Number 1 new drama” - yeah right dumbasses, it’s the ONLY new Australian drama on screen at present. Dickwads.

1 Like

[quote=“MarkHD, post:33, topic:694”]
I just laugh at the ads - “Australia’s Number 1 new drama”[/quote]
It’s getting quite ridiculous when they claim to be Australia’s Number 1 anything because you have to look at the fine print.

Channel Seven in talks with Rebecca Gibney about a second season of TV drama Wanted
The Daily Telegraph

1 Like

I think it deserves a second season. I just wish the finale was shown next week. The two hour finale was very long.

Will be back according to Seven West Media financial results presentation today.

1 Like

Great news. I really enjoyed it. A few tweaks need to be made though.

The second season of Wanted will not be made in Queensland with the producers deciding to move it elsewhere.

SA, WA or even NT will be a good place to film season two given those three regions have been starved of TV drama production in recent years.