Paramount Australia & New Zealand

May I ask why you are so obsessed with Rob and what’s with the personal attacks on him! Tell me dear is a safe space. Today I’m going to change your life.
Dr Mullet.

I think some people here have a personal axe to grind against Rob and instead of being a real
Human and dealing it with like a human being (yes Mark Sullivan you are one of those) they are using this forum to personally find a reason to attack Rob. Now I don’t know Rob but it just seems the posts from some people are very targeted and emotional.

Although some of articles have been off the mark on Robs site he may have some inside information we didn’t have privy at the time when he posted an article about Sky News being renamed to Fox News. I reckon that was going to happen but I bet they got scared at the last minute after the gasbag leaked.

Does Rob get it right all the time ? Nope. Neither does TV Tonight.

6 Likes

Thank you for this.

And look re the SKY NEWS article, that was wrong - pure and simple. I had information from a trusted source and then other things came together but at the end of the day that information was wrong.

I own it, I accept it and I apologise for it.

BUT, it would be nice if sometimes, just sometimes, there was an acknowledgement of the 95% - 99% of the stuff I get right.

My track record is very good on the whole.

Thank you for posting this. it’s nice to have some balance.

4 Likes

Exactly - all media websites (and all news websites for that matter) get it wrong sometimes. Rob is fantastic at correcting the record & following up on stories.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I argee with that

I read and Listen to quite a few TV sites but as a listener of TV Blackbox and listen to the latest episode today. I felt it was getting on the tedious stage now on Channel 10 bashing and I think the mini rant was getting to the out of order in my opinion and to mention Legal Drama with you guys. Sorry I just did not care. You said what you not happy with once and get on with it but it was the whole hour of wisecracks. I can see why Rob and mates can pissed some people off but get the guy some credit, Rob and Gang(Molk, Kevin Perry) has got passion and that lack TV company in this era. I also like Rob and Gang get some thing wrong and they admit they are wrong.

I understand Channel 10 need to grow up and accept criticism not have a tantrum(ie Legal Drama which is disappointing to a TV website) but there is simply two things that TV Blackbox need to do. 1. Don’t feed the beast with goading remarks and 2. Stop the Blame Game and ignore

I like TV Blackbox podcast and website for there infomation insight in the TV industry just like other but Channel 10 need to stop throwing the toys out of the cot and TV Blackbox needs to stop throwing the toys back in.

Anyway, I do think Channel 10 is pushing a American culture in Management to the Channel 10 Brand. To call it Trump like is a bit far fetch but I think they need to be carful as it is coming across that way to just a average TV watcher like me.

1 Like

Wow this is still going on haha

Anyway.

Interested to see how the company overall will treat Paramount plus here in Australia and if it’s going to be heavily branded and flaunted across 10’s assets.

2 Likes

Hahaha. I thought the same as you. Now children, go sit on the naughty chair and think about life.

They have a logo on their channels promoting the coming of Paramount + if that’s anything to go by.

I was also offered discount Paramount+ access as part of my membership to an A-League team

1 Like

Most are offering it, any that aren’t are planning on it.

1 Like

ViacomCBS ANZ has announced 10’s 2022 virtual upfronts will be held on Wednesday, October 20.

1 Like

What are we expecting at these up fronts?

Rumored announcement for hunted?
Soccer panel show?
New incarnation of the bachelor series?
Second series of survivor for 2022?
Any other formats that they might have a swing at?

More Bull.

14 Likes

I disagree

They’ve announced a new season of secret she keeps.

Wishful thinking but if they announced 4 dramas to have in the 8:30 Wednesday slot all year round that would be amazing. But given they’ve barely had one this year it won’t happen. It would be a good strategy though for 8:30 content to replace Bull.

1 Like

LOL, you’re probably right.

Can’t say I’m expecting anything particularly exciting from Ten (or indeed, any of Australia’s FTA networks) next year.

Could we potentially see 10 attempt The Bachelor: Listen to your Heart for next year to replace the regular edition? Would be different enough from the usual.

What is bachelor: listen to your heart?!! I was thinking more like bachelor mansion

1 Like