Paramount Australia & New Zealand

I’ll pay that!

question?? if i am suppsoed to be 10s demo target , why do i find everything 10 shows, both boring and very dull??? and i know i am not a lone with that i said either. . people in there suppose target group are all watching the olympics then watching 10. and when that finishes we ( under 50) wont be watching 10 thats for sure

1 Like

I can’t even answer this.

1 Like

Maybe because you’re not representative of said demo? Could be a good thing imo.

Males 18-49 watching AFL/NRL/Cricket are bombarded with gambling ads. That’s what the demos say are the target audience for those sports, and the most profitable ads to show them.

that doesn’t mean that every male 18-49 watches AFL/NRL/Cricket and gambles on said sports. But if you had a room of 100 in that demo, the majority would.

2 Likes

If you’re using the word “undisputed”, you’re making a fairly strong claim that is unable to be questioned by the evidence to hand. The evidence to hand in this instance (which I will admit I havent investigated in detail) on face value raises doubts as to whether such a claim could realistically be made.

This to my mind sits somewhere between spin and a lie - but more frustratingly, words like “undisputed” have reasonably defined meanings and this desire to dispose of the meaning to suit a purpose is all too common now

1 Like

As someone well over 50 I mainly only watch 10 and I know of quite a few others who are the same. 9 and 7 show mainly crap. I don’t want to see their biased news (where a lot of their ratings come from) or crap programs like ACA or 60 Minutes. I’ve said before but I don’t get people sitting down to watch any commercial news on any channel. If I did want to watch news it would be ABC or SBS.

Mr Blackbox you are entitled to your views but please stop “bullying” 10. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ratings IMO are only for advertisers and in no way relate to the quality of programming, (evidence = MAFS).

3 Likes

Is that why 10’s audience is skewing older than before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Haha. Yes, the poor dears.

1 Like

Rob, you and the Blackbox blog constantly lie. You’re whole operation is more fake news than Trump ever could’ve come up with.

Pooch Perfect will be a hit
Sharna Burgess will be The Bachelorette
Amanda Keller is going on I’m A Celebrity
Home & Away is being Axed
Sky News Australia will be renamed Fox News Australia

And I could go on.

You’re not respected. You’re not trusted and blind Betty could see that you’re bitter bias towards 10 clouds every blog you write.

4 Likes

Sounds like you have just as much an issue with Rob as you say he does with 10…

6 Likes

To quote Rob
“In what way? Is anything that has been said not true?“

We need different reacts on Media Spy (similar to FB), a like/heart sometimes isn’t appropriate.

We used to have a bunch of reacts, but unfortunately they were removed :pensive:

1 Like

Sounds like you have a bitter bias against Rob in every post you write. Sure his articles aren’t perfect but honestly you need to do some fact checking before writing.

No one knew if that was true or not until the ratings came out. It really could’ve gone one way or the other.

He didn’t write about it. In fact it was someone else that heard about it and thought it was happening.

Believe it or not Network 10 may always change decisions regarding casting. It may have been that they were first considered for their roles and he went for that based on earlier decisions that changed.

In other words get off your high horse and stop dismissing someone whose operation has proved to be right many times than not.

1 Like

This is a pretty outrageous post to actually be called a liar.

I put my name on my opinions. I have no idea if your user name is your real name, but I’d guess not.

I have an opinion on Pooch Perfect. I liked the show.

Funnily enough we got every other cast member of IAC correct but one name wrong. Now your bias is showing by not mentioning that.

My sources are pretty good and most of what I print comes true - despite people like you dismissing what I do.

I rely on sources and can never be 100% sure if the accuracy but I double check everything before I print.

But I am not a liar.

I get you don’t like me, for whatever reason. But I won’t be called terms like that.

Proof please of your accusation or retract.

Those examples don’t cut the mustard.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

And interesting you quoted articles I didn’t write.

2 Likes

Lol! Thank you. I needed this laugh. I’ve been very depressed lately.

When Rob writes about 10 it’s “lies not spin”
But when I point out Rob’s inaccurate reporting, Rob’s just “spinning not lying”

1 Like

I’ve given you plenty of proof!

Do you stand by those false reports on your blog? Regardless of if you wrote them they are in your site.
I assume you standby your colleagues on TV Blackbox?

1 Like

It’s hilarious those are the best examples you can come up with despite the hundred of articles I write.

Care to go through the 95% of my reporting that is correct.

Like any reporter, I can never claim to be 100% accurate all the time. And I’ve never claimed to be.

But I’m damn close

1 Like

Is that why you never put your name to the quotes you give Jonathan Moran, New Idea & Woman’s Day?