TV Week

yeah i wish my TV looked as sharp as some of these images :stuck_out_tongue:

Just another quick point with the new guide:

The primetime section “highlighted part” now appears for the whole 6pm-6am portion, while last weeks version is only highlighted for a few hours from 6pm until whenever it is filled up. It means that there’s slightly more room in primetime and now “late programs” will be shown slightly later in the night. Not perfect, but a slight improvement.

Nine Regional and Imparja share the same guide here in regional Victoria now.

2 Likes

they could remove 7SA combined it with 7 victoria

This is what it looks like in Regional Victoria:

Page 1: ABC Plus (whole column), ABC Me + ABC News (shared column), SBS Viceland (whole), SBS Food (whole), SBS Movies + NITV (shared)

Page 2: The 5 main channels (SBS, ABC, 7, 9/Imparja, 10 - whole column each except for Nine/Imparja that is shared)

Page 3: 10 Peach (whole), 10 Bold (whole) 10 Shake/7Bravo (shared) 7Two (whole) 7Mate (whole)

Page 4: 7flix (whole), Seven SA (whole), 9Gem (whole) 9Go (whole) 9Life (whole)

Differences to metro and regional:

• 9/Imparja share a column
  • 7Bravo shares with 10 Shake as 9Rush is not available in RVIC
  • Seven SA is where 7Bravo/9Rush is
1 Like

As a side note, what on earth is going on in the H&A make up department? He looks like a zombie or like me as a 13yo gay kid after I got into my sister’s make up drawer.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the new layout for Regional Victoria.

I always find it interesting to see how other regions post their guides and seeing the differences.

1 Like

Both Lincoln and Stephen were in H&A, so I guess that counts.

Stephen Peacocke is well overdue for his regular TV Week cover shot, so any excuse to shoehorn him in to one :woozy_face:

Mind you, the caption says “92 shows”, what it doesn’t clarify is the 90 of those are Home And Away episodes and the other two are the shows featuring ex-H&A cast :wink:

4 Likes

Jonathan La Paglia on the cover for Australian Survivor.

3 Likes

Is Jonathan La Paglia joining the cast of Home and Away?

3 Likes

No but 77 year old Leah has another love crisis

Home and Away is back - must watch week!

1 Like

OMG, HAA, I can’t wait! :hugs:

…or…much retch week.

Screen caps are the worst TV Week covers.

“must watch week”?

If TV Week wants to just be a H&A fan magazine then just put us out of our misery and re-name it Home And Away Week.

3 Likes

I don’t mind this weeks cover. Dean and Ziggy have been a big part of the show for a very long time and while there has definitely been some overkill with the covers over the years, this one is deserved IMO.

Or just put out a separate magazine dedicated to Home and Away.

I’m surprised they haven’t actualky tried putting out a regular fan mag considering they seem to think it is that popular.

1 Like