TV Week

There’s a Hamish/Lego story this week but only a small photo on the cover.

1 Like

Home and Away again.
Same couple again.
Recycled cover again.
Photoshopped again.
:poop: again.

1 Like

Should this thread just be called “TV Week Cover Updates”? Because at times it seems like that’s the only thing discussed here! :stuck_out_tongue:

Or “Home and Away Magazine”

or “Same shit, different TV Week”

4 Likes

Since there is no changes inside TV Week itself, then Cover Updates are the only things worth talking? I guess.

But then again, there isn’t much change on the Cover either - when its the same two Home and Away characters that only appear on the cover! lol

With Stephen Peacoke to appear on Ten’s Five Bedrooms (new drama) soon, I wonder if he’ll appear on the cover of TV Week for the 907th time. Not to talk about Five Bedrooms of course, but talk about his time on Home and Away.

3 Likes

I guess so, but just every now and again it’d be nice to know whether the actual content of the magazine is any good or not.

While I don’t doubt they’re accurate observations, hearing “Home & Away on the cover again this week” and similar comments can get a bit boring after a while!

1 Like

Well, that’s the whole point, mate.

Constantly recycling the same actors and the same photos on the cover is boring.

1 Like

Besides, it’s so unlike Media Spy to go around and around in circles

1 Like

there’s not much else about the magazine to discuss, sadly.

3 Likes

Same, same, same.

image image

A few of us predicted this would happen when it was announced he was in the cast of Five Bedrooms. Guess who gets a full cover of TV Week this week. “My next big move”

:sleeping:

2 Likes

hahaha. I bet we are all “shocked” that he is on the cover this week :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Another Home and Away cover. Another cover using recycled photos.

If you can’t last week’s issue which also focused on an ex-H&A actor, that’s four in a row.

That badly photoshopped cover is made up of four spliced previous covers. It just looks awful. Worse than usual. Are things that tight at TV Week these days?

If they’re going to be obsessed with only one show, you’d think they could plan beyter. When they get these actors in to do a photo shoot, they could at least get them to pose solo and wear a few differemt outfits so they have a stock of photos to use.

Surely Seven would supply some new photos if they were asked to?

You’d think so but maybe they restrict what magazines use. Same with Neighbours. They seem to have endless shots appearing on Instagram to promote that show but they never get used by TV Week.

You’d think that they would let them have the for nothing for the free publicity. But I assume the show charges them, to use them in the publication and the magazine doesn’t want to pay any more. I’m interested to know how it works.

Finally someone from a different show on the cover.

Wentworth’s Explosive Return!
Who dies?
The shocking prison death you won’t see coming.

Photo: Celia Ireland, Kate Jenkinson, Bernard Curry.

3 Likes

2 Likes