TV Week

Looks like TV Week Close Up is still going but maybe it’s not going to continue to be a monthly mag.

Inside this week’s TV Week there’s an advert for the next issue out Thursday 4th April. Game of Thrones Collectors Edition. John Snow on the cover. Winter is here!

who’s on the new cover this week?

MAFS contestants.

‘Our Wedding Secrets’

makes a change!

Well, anything is better than Home and Away.

2 Likes

TV week must be long due for a revamp, they will probably increase the price when this happens

They had a bit of a revamp a few weeks ago. Rearranged the sections and gave them new titles. They’ve been running a survey for the past four weeks so there could be a proper revamp after that.

Whenever there has been a price rise, it comes around Logie Awards time. Those issues have been bigger sellers and that seems to be the time they can ease buyers into it.

1 Like

So TV Week Close Up could become a bi-monthly?

Maybe or maybe they’ll just do special editions every now and again.

Game of Thrones Collectors Edition. John Snow on the cover. Winter is here!

They’ve done a good job with this one. They should use Close Up for more of these collector’s editions.

@JBar - weekly spoilers please :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry @NineTen, the delivery was very late tonight and I couldn’t go back later.

P.S. It’s Home and Away again so nothing exciting.

1 Like

Good to see TV Week finally give Game of Thrones a cover. Emilia Clarke looking very unlike Daenerys. One of the first times an overseas show on Pay TV has the cover. Maybe the first ever.

1 Like

I’m always careful about making “first ever” claims but you might be right.

I’m not the least bit interested in GoT but I’m glad it’s just not another H&A cover :wink:

3 Likes

I definitely am and this show is BIG.

My workplace is having a special screening tomorrow morning at 10.30am in our company’s theatrette. Limited tickets were made available last week and were snapped up fast. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

Home and Away again this week. Ziggy character on the cover again. :weary:

Now she is no longer with her husband so they can’t keep using those couple photos on the cover.

But fear not, they still managed to recycle her photo from the photo shoot but they photoshopped in her new partner and changed the dress colour. Her dress has been red, yellow and now blue. :roll_eyes:

Ziggy on previous covers:

Dean on previous covers:

Same, same but different. This week’s photoshopped effort:

Surely either Hamish Blake or the three MasterChef judges will be on the cover next week.