TV Week

My layout:
Page 1- ABC | SBS | 7 | 9 | 10
Page 2- ABC Kids/Comedy | ABC Me | SBS Viceland | SBS Food | split of NITV and ABC News
Page 3- 7two | 7mate | 7flix | 7food network | 9Gem
Page 4- 9Go | 9life | 10Bold | 10Peach | split of racing and Your Money/Sky News on WIN.

I’d actually go back to the old setup of having the overnight programming in smaller print instead of having “early or late Programs” there.
The way 9Gem is going with all the shopping you could almost restrict it to half a column too.

2 Likes

I guess we knew it was coming. Home and Away is back on the cover.

I am “shocked” that Home and Away is back on the cover. lol.

I am looking forward to seeing Home and Away on the cover of TV Week for the next 40 weeks…

Of course it is :frowning:

I knew it would be… The show’s returning on Monday 18th.

Samuel Johnson cover story for DWTS.

1 Like

Samuel Johnson cover story for DWTS.

Still an affiliation with Seven though isn’t it?

1 Like

DWTS stars is on Ten though.

Unless they bring up his role on Molly (again!) which was on Seven?

No. But there’s no crime in featuring Channel 7 programs, just the disproportionate coverage of a certain soap :wink:

4 Likes

He was on Molly, which was on 7. They could’ve gone with anyone, Olympia Valance for example. She is a true 10 talent and really more appropriate given the shows moved to 10.

Was it really necessary for that HAA bubble to be so big!? Common TV WEEK…

1 Like

That was 3 years ago. I think it’s a long stretch to think they’re sucking up to 7 by putting him on the cover now for DWTS.

1 Like

I just assumed they put him on the cover because they think he’s popular after he won a Most Popular Actor Logie and Gold Logie for Most Popular Personality.

He’s on the cover because he was on 7. And it’s convenient that he’s on DWTS so of course TV Week will go with him for the cover… It should have been Olympia or Denise - (10 show, 10 talent, simple). If Sam wasn’t on 7 in the past, he would not have gotten the cover. Period.

Oh JBar… don’t troll me :stuck_out_tongue:

He is a Gold Logie Winner who is on Dancing With the Stars. An easy choice to put on the cover of TV Week.

So you are saying that Natalie Bassingthwaighte was on the cover of TV Week a few weeks ago because she was a judge on The X Factor a few years ago that was on Seven too?

Around 99% of people who have been on the cover of TV Week has been on Seven from time or another.

So you are saying that Natalie Bassingthwaighte was on the cover of TV Week a few weeks ago because she was a judge on The X Factor a few years ago that was on Seven too? Around 99% of people who have been on the cover of TV Week has been on Seven from time or another.

You’re missing my second point. It would be more appropriate for a 10 talent to be on a 10 launched show.

He is a Gold Logie Winner who is on Dancing With the Stars. An easy choice to put on the cover of TV Week.

He’s also not the current Gold Logie winner…

For now, Johnson is a Channel 10 talent on a Channel 10 show. Not Channel 7. He hasn’t been on 7 for years. It’s a moot point.

He’s also a popular identity with a personal story that makes him an easy angle for a front cover.

I think you’re reading too much into this. Consider too that Channel 7 owns a rival publishing company to Bauer/TV Week.

3 Likes

This! I doubt it’s because he’s a gold logie winner, it’s his story which is why. People relate to the story, people support his venture, people support everything he does and TV Week would know that if they have him on the cover it will sell more than Denise or Olympia or Cass or Grant etc…
Apparently he’s also the favourite for the betting too and when there’s support from the public I’d expect him to rate well. He has built up a huge audience over the years and they will be supporting him.

1 Like

Back to Home and Away :roll_eyes: on the cover with a composite photo of three couples using three photos which have been used on the cover before. :roll_eyes:

The headline is “It’s Over!” If only it was true. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: