TV Commercials

This one’s different to the other two almost entirely though.

That is actually good, she is one of the few genuinely good musicians of the new generation (post-2005).

That Menulog ad might be the most annoying ad I’ve ever seen.

Well, this is interesting.

During an ad break for Seven News at around 6:35pm tonight, Seven Sydney ran an ad for Freedom, which featured an Albury store location! :open_mouth:

Also, during an ad break for The Project a week or two back, Ten Sydney ran an ad for Victoria’s Department of Health.

3 Likes

I think I saw that the other day too, but early afternoon on 7 Sydney, had “Albury Homemaker Centre” as the only store location, can’t remember if it was Freedom or not, but I’d say it’s the same one you saw given it’s the same channel.

So it’s been on more than once, i know they’ve only recently taken over and rebranded Prime7, where its origins incidentally also began in Albury as “The Prime Network (RVN/AMV)” , but I didn’t think they were doing full playout of 7 regionals in NSW/VIC just yet however. So how that ad got into their system is a mystery to me.

Well, SCA’s TV stations are being played out of NPC like Seven & Nine are, so maybe the Freedom ad was meant to be aired on SCA 10 Albury.

2 Likes

There was a tyre ad featuring Indian cricketer Virat Kohli during Nine’s T20 cricket coverage tonight, I suspect that was on the host broadcast feed but somehow slipped through on Nine?

1 Like

Maybe this one?

MRF Tyres is a major sponsor of ICC tournaments, and its range is also available through smaller distributors in Australia (you can’t find it in Bob Jane T-Marts for example).

2 Likes

Yes that one i think

2 Likes

It’s embedded in the world feed.

2 Likes
1 Like

hi all, hoping someone can help me find a really specific toyota australia ad - it was on youtube here (now deleted) as “2018 Toyota C-HR Commercial Australia”

might be in the ad break of an old news bulletin or something? idk

1 Like

Can you remember the name of the YouTube channel?

2 Likes

No clue - may have been a Toyota one but genuinely no idea

1 Like

Oh what a feeling! Not…. :expressionless:

1 Like

The NFL Super Bowl is almost upon us, meaning there is another long list of big budget commercials often featuring celebrities. You can see some of them now before Monday’s telecast on Seven and ESPN.

1 Like

Also during the Super Bowl, Tubi ran an ad that made it look as if viewers’ TVs were changing the channel right in the middle of the end of the Eagles-Chiefs game.

1 Like

You know jingles are in different countries and languages, right?

Yes…? What is this in response to?

1 Like

Looks like several posts were removed relating AFAIK lip synch issues with overseas produced commercials.

2 Likes