Triple M Network

Triple M in Adelaide carries its own log separate from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane: Free online radio stations – listen for free at OnlineRadioBox.com

In any case, it would appear that Mix 94.5 still runs its own log.

3 Likes

Triple M Adelaide’s music playlist is better than Triple M Sydney’s playlist in my view.

3 Likes

I agree. I think it is the best of the lot.

1 Like

If Johns moves to 6pm with MG, you may as well move Gus there and have The Grill Team at night.

… can’t see it happening … they will most likely waste Johns with their NRL call. Similarly to what they did in the past with Mick Molloy and AFL (I think. Someone may wish to correct me).

After leaving The Hot Breakfast in Melbourne, Mick is now doing drive with Jane Kennedy and isn’t being wasted anywhere.

The Morning Jam now 8am to 10am Saturdays (during footy season 6am to 8am) seeing The Dead Set Legends Have Finished for 2018, both programs anchored by Elissa Macneall

Does anybody know when all the normal weekday programs finish for 2018 and go on Christmas Break?

1 Like

Final ratings day is Dec 8

3 Likes

Ive noticed The Nightshift went through until December 22 last year but thats me.

Mix playing Music when it says Luke Bona is live on radio when they play the delayed version at midnight

1 Like

That would require finding a high calibre announcer to fill Luke’s overnight content.

Luke and Jess contribute 25% of the total weekday output of MMM Sydney. Long, gruelling hours, an amazing effort. No one is on air as long as him.

They as in Rhys and Rod have long since moved on thankfully. It wasn’t a success.

Send Gina Hogan an email to request to hear the show live. It’s great content and would go well for Perth in summer being on 9pm - 3am.

For the moment until someone goes on holidays or it all gets too much…

It’s a total waste.

Tony Martin was the powerhouse of the duo, Mick was carried along by the assiduous nature of a radio professional such as Tony. Jane is good as a writer and TV personality, but adds nothing to drive the radio show.

Moving Mick crippled the 3MMM b’fast.

More self inflicted damage by MMM. It’s almost as if Fitzy creates a problem to give himself work to fix.

Website designed incorrectly, based on AEDT and hence the stuff up.

If Mix did broadcast Luke Bona live this is how it could work out still fitting in those programs moved to make way for Bona to broadcast live into Perth.

Daylight Savings
Monday - Friday
12:00am - 3:00am Nightshift With Luke Bona
3:00am - 6:00am Mix Music
6:00am - 9:00am Big Breakfast with Clairsy Matt and Kymba
9:00am - 12:00pm Mornings with Tim Lordan
12:00pm - 3:00pm Afternoons with Ross Edwards
3:00pm - 5:00pm The Rush Hour with Lisa and Pete
5:00pm - 7:00pm Kennedy Molloy
Monday to Thursday
7:00pm - 9:00pm Mix Music
9:00pm - 12:00am Nightshift with Luke Bona which continues into next morning
Friday
7:00pm to 12:00am Party Mix

Saturdays
12:00am to 6:00am Mix Music
6:00am to 8:00am My Generation
8:00am to 10:00am The Morning Jam
10:00am to 6:00pm Mix Music
6:00pm to 3:00am Sunday Partymix

Sundays
3:00am to 6:00am Mix Music
6:00am to 8:00am Sporting Probe with Roy and HG
8:00am to 10:00am Almost Acoustic Sunday Session
10:00am to 7:00pm Mix Music
7:00pm to 9:00pm Radio Chaser
9:00pm to 12:00am into Monday Nightshift with Luke Bona

Non Daylight Savings
Monday - Friday
12:00am - 4:00am Nightshift With Luke Bona
4:00am - 6:00am Mix Music
6:00am - 9:00am Big Breakfast with Clairsy Matt and Kymba
9:00am - 12:00pm Mornings with Tim Lordan
12:00pm - 3:00pm Afternoons with Ross Edwards
3:00pm - 5:00pm The Rush Hour with Lisa and Pete
5:00pm - 7:00pm Kennedy Molloy
Monday to Thursday
7:00pm - 10:00pm Mix Music
10:00pm - 12:00am Nightshift with Luke Bona which continues into next morning
Friday
7:00pm to 12:00am Party Mix

Saturday
12:00am to 6:00am Mix Music
6:00am to 8:00am The Morning Jam
8:00am to 10:00am Dead Set Legends
10:00am to 6:00pm Mix Music
6:00pm to 3:00am Sunday Partymix

Sunday
3:00am to 6:00am Mix Music
6:00am to 8:00am Sporting Probe with Roy & HG
8:00am to 10:00am Almost Acoustic Sunday Session
10:00am - 6:00pm Mix Music
6:00pm - 8:00pm My Generation
8:00pm - 10:00pm Radio Chaser
10:00pm - 12:00am Nightshift with Luke Bona (continues into Monday)

Again thats a sketch Mix could take if they wanted to broadcast Luke Bona Live in Perth

1 Like

But didn’t Mick want out of breakfast?

1 Like

If they were to move Luke, they could move Stephen Cenatiempo to Overnights, and/or find and up and coming talk presenter to do either.

Or just go back to music (which would be my preference anyway).

That’s up to those managing the talent to keep the talent where they’re needed. In today’s age of technology, plenty of options for flexible working conditions to appease talent.

Don’t think that’d go too well. Luke has decades of metro market experience to make that show sing. Stephen has a lot of enthusiasm but has not had the experience working in the talk sector that Luke has, he needs a few years of this sort of ‘cross pollination’ to assist him.

1 Like

You can’t force someone to do something they don’t want to do - all the technology in the world doesn’t avoid the issue that breakfast radio requires you to be up early, it’s not really a shift that you could pre-record the night before

3 Likes

do the regionals get radio chaser platinum edition

late Friday night I believe

1 Like

So it appears Triple M couldn’t find Matt Johns a different timeslot

2 Likes

I think this was inevitable. There wouldn’t be any other suitable timeslot.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that he’s not teaming up with MG for the rush hour

3 Likes