Triple M Network

Unlikely audience will switch off before they hear her. Habits take a long time to build, shorter to break, but not that quick.

Music and sport may be questioned but MMM Bris is doing well with polarising announcers, remember Luke Bradnam has been signed too and will be great if he gets the call up to breakfast.

He’s been back since late last year, haven’t seen much of gazzo recently

From Luke Bona on Facebook, he’s ready to go.

The show’s Facebook page:

1 Like

Bogan talkback hear we come.:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s good to see that “Night Shift …across Australia” is live into Brisbane and Adelaide also.

However they’ve failed to point this out on social media. The pages for Brisbane and Adelaide got the same post as Melbourne and Sydney saying that the show started at midnight.

Please shoot that winged guitarist. Urgh, it’s so old. We’re in 2016 not 1984

1 Like

Wonder if regionals will adopt Dr Dan, and the theme. 8 AM is the switch over on both LW and HIT? Have to get some streams and the radio on to hear what happens. Triple N switch just in time for the cricket.

That’s right. And the winged guitarist was when it was a music station so no longer relevant.

2 Likes

Triple M app updated

2 Likes

105.7 the river is still being refered to that til 8pm hit has been called that since 12am

So the cricket isn’t available online by the sounds of things, disappointing

1 Like

Typical of Cricket Australia which maintains digital rights. You have to join the Australian Cricket Family (which is free) then log in to listen to Triple M commentary online.

I can only find the ABC and Macquarie on the CA site.

It’s definitely available:

Ok I’ll check again. Wasn’t there at 1230 when coverage started. Thanks.

Think the radio feeds come on-line 15-20mins before play begins - have suffered the same issues previously trying to listen to ABC’s coverage right when they go on-air

Is available on CA but not direct off the Triple M app

Triple M are running a 'Cricket alternative" on Digital radio.

More music and updates only.

I think it sounds pretty good imo the cricket coverage not minding it at all

1 Like

New website has been launched for the Triple M Network today.