Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Let’s not forget the non-TV news outlets! :wink:

18 Likes

7 Likes

I see you’re back in the tongue-in-cheek thread, so I’m gonna assume that’s a joke. It’s probably not, but oh well.

7 Likes

Pick which place you would rather Gladys was…

21 Likes

2Day getting desperate with getting listeners to listen with their new advertising… :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

No Jaws? 0/10

1 Like

An ad that’s sure to get 2DayFM rating below SEN 1170! :wink:

3 Likes

From the “There’s half an hour I’ll never get back” department…

34 Likes

From the “There’s half an hour well spent department”

5 Likes

Long time lurker, first time poster in this thread I think… actually, more a case of reading through wondering what the heck was going on!

I know this is a tongue in cheek mock page but I’m sorry, this one was completely not believable so I had to make it a bit more realistic.

@Leo_Puglisi6, feel free to steal - there’s even blank space to add your face to - or for 50c, I could add your face to it!

9 Likes

Bit disappointed WIN Sky News didn’t rate a mention

WIN Sky News

5 Likes

yeah well whats the point when you could have this?? :stuck_out_tongue:
rupes/bruce pls dont take this tongue in mock seriously, pls no fox news

5 Likes

I thought Gladys was a member of Media Spy. One of the most well known lurkers here.

21 Likes

Reality TV - Gladys gives it a go. No Sugar Coke deemed “not MasterChef quality”. Trump not impressed with leadership qualities.

17 Likes

For EVERYONE’S pleasure…here is the full song of Head & Heart with the god awful Nova remix that I added at the end. (credit to @RadioSA for the remix source) Turn up the feel good and enjoy. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

What’s the Nova remix from?

1 Like

They’ve been using it as one of their jingles, and mainly for their 10k a day promo

2 Likes

TBH, I could actually imagine Nova playing something like that!

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised (but yet thankful) they haven’t yet!

2 Likes

Coming soon to WIN:

31 Likes