Tongue-in-cheek mocks

@Tom_TV7’s suggestion is very good to consider @Anthony_Schloeffel, and there is even a dedicated thread for a Guide to Mocking :slight_smile:

It is pretty easy to get the hang of it when you have a go yourself, and you can improve in your abilities more over time.

5 Likes

How about the new catch up streaming service i10ViewNow+ On Demand?

5 Likes

Don’t forget the ‘Now’ :wink:

3 Likes

Updated. Cheers.

3 Likes

As long as it has Crawfords Productions shows, like “The Sullivans” I’m easily impressed.

3 Likes

Missed the All Access part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think I just leaked SCA’s promo graphic they’re airing on June 30! :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

$5 per watermark, take it or leave it

13 Likes

So many people being so rude, thought it was an idea to see others creations fine, I am doing it myself, did love all the other creations but may leave the forum, very depressed, and upset with the comments, however will never stop logo collecting though, thanx very much for all the stars they always cheer me up

russell bugg

1 Like

People aren’t being rude, if you want to create something you do it yourself. People here have their own lives too you know. No need to be upset, or taking it personally. Chill out dude.

12 Likes

Mate, you’re the one who posted to a tongue-in-cheek thread - expect people to crack jokes, not be rude.

15 Likes

Here you go:

14 Likes

Ahem…

Untitled

…or am I too late to the party?

28 Likes

Bahaha I’m stealing that

3 Likes

Done all the WIN Map logos
Not Showing anyone though hahaha

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just letting you know @Anthony_Schloeffel, people here don’t have anything against you, but this thread is specifically for Tongue in-cheek mocks, and there can be the occasional jokes, as this discussion is taken less seriously than Random Mocks, which are usually more detailed Mocks (one than one creation).

The community here are happy to provide advice and suggestions in the appropriate places, but demanding mocks to be created isn’t what this discussion is for.

As I said yesterday, please check Guide to Mocking for advice on how to get a hang of creating your own.

16 Likes

WIN also broadcasts Seven in SE SA and Griffith, so you would need to add those to your list.

1 Like

Because someone had to do it eventually…Gladys Berejiklian’s Tour of Australian TV with a can of Coke No Sugar:

Other suggestions welcome, of course! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

How about Sky After Dark in Paul Murray’s dungeon?

4 Likes

LOL, what a good idea!

Gladys and her Coke Zero can has also since made its way to the set of The Voice, another dating show (with a relationship coach which looks eerily similar to her…) and the main arena at The Sydney Royal Easter Show.

11 Likes