Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Nova actually plays a full version of this instead of the regular Head & Heart, at the start it goes something like “Oh my god, oh my god, this is Nova!” then during the song you would hear “Nova, nova!”

7 Likes

Good lord. Aside from Chemist Warehouse Remix playing the dreadful version of “Our House” used in CW ads, when was the last time an Australian radio station has omitted a song from their playlist in favour of a rerecorded station branded version?

4 Likes

Fox FM better not join the trend because theirs would be the most cringiest…

5 Likes

“What does The Fox say? One Oh One Point Nine FM! One Oh One Point Nine FM!”

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

The full length Coles version of down down got some airtime at one stage IIRC.

3 Likes

Correct.

4 Likes

For those of you who like me wanted to go listen to that masterpiece again.

8 Likes

Probably one of the best national marketing campaigns in Australia. Hands down! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Will Mappy find a way to survive?

17 Likes

If NBN are ever to rebrand as 9News, here’s what the intro might look like based on other cities…

22 Likes

Nah, NBN would have their own spin on things…

16 Likes

For years, I’ve jokingly suggested that Seven News Sydney is “Western Sydney’s #1 News” based on the somewhat Western suburbs-centric approach they take (or have taken in the past) to their news coverage.

In light of the announcement that the ABC will be moving much of their currently Ultimo-based operations to Parramatta in the next few years…

MOCKABCNewsParramatta

14 Likes

25 Likes

They’d be lucky to use graphics even half as good as that.

8 Likes

Good point. Here’s a more accurate version. :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

From July 1, turn to the WIN Network at 6pm for Queensland’s best “news” (no mock required) :wink:

11 Likes

I’m sure Bernard Salt will be encouraging all the millennials to go out and take advantage of that deal! :wink:

2 Likes

I know SCA/10 might be close to a deal, but I still wanted to do this thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

30 Likes

“The Affiliate wants a Network” perhaps? :joy:

3 Likes

Making the most out of technical breakdowns - turning them into an exclusive. You can’t see them anywhere else.

23 Likes