Tongue-in-cheek mocks

…and sadly, Julie is the 2nd contestant to be eliminated from Amber’s Newsreading Knockout.

Time for a couple of new entrants to the show - another newsreader plus a weather forecaster (TBH, I often wonder if there’s ever been a clash of egos between Amber Sherlock & Gavin Morris during the ad breaks :stuck_out_tongue:)!

7 Likes

Would not shag any of them. :rofl:

1 Like

Gavin Morris has no ego.

If he doesn’t like you, he’ll be professional and that’s it.

3 Likes

Sorry, but I just couldn’t resist doing a quick re-edit of Optus’ logo and the new one for FM 1047 Clarence Valley:

MOCKOptusFMLogo

If there’s anyone on Media Spy who’s really good at editing together radio station IDs/Promos, I’d love to hear their attempts at some for “Optus FM”! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist…again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCKNoMoneyLogo

17 Likes

nice one! haha

1 Like

i feel personally attacked
how could you

3 Likes

Coming to the Nine Network multiplex at 4am (those who remember what happened to 4ME via the Seven Network multiplex after regular programming went off air a few years ago should get the joke)! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

remove the ‘channel’ so it looks like a failure in a banking system.

11 Likes

The sad thing is that this may eventually happen…

2 Likes

Win 10NF overlay…

#howlong

Untitled

8 Likes

Nah, I reckon it’d probably be something like this:

Also while I’m at it…

MOCKWineTimewithYvieJones

7 Likes

In light of the news that 2BS (and B-Rock FM) has been sold to the Super Radio Network/Broadcast Operations Group, I’ve whipped up a modified version of the station’s old logo that’ll work better with the SRN/BOG AM content! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCK2BSLogoNewOwnership

4 Likes

I live in Bathurst and heard this on the news on B Rock this morning, is the Broadcast Operations Group big? I know nothing about the Radio Industry but a quick google search couldn’t find anything that suggests they are a national company, I could very well be wrong though?

I was also speaking to the Station Manager a few weeks back and he said a 3rd pop station was in the works to launch later this year, I wonder if this will go ahead?

3 Likes

Not quite a national company but yes, SRN/BOG are in 21 markets of NSW and Queensland - the Bathurst acquisitions brings that number up to 22.

Thought I’d do a tongue in cheek re-edit of the old 2BS logo because some of their other stations have ancient looking logos and the new-ish 2BS logo isn’t really one you’d expect from Bathurst’s home of John Laws and (if not now, probably soon) Graham Gilbert! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If the Gold Telethon Pyjama Party continued into the 6pm news! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

If Nine News was sponsored by Lowes it would be perfect.

2 Likes

Pijamas Nine News hehe

1 Like

An update to a few “We’ve been a part of your community for many years” WIN News promos from a couple of years ago, in light of this week’s announcement that they’re being axed (sorry Wide Bay viewers, couldn’t find one for your region!):

While I’m at it, one for the ABC posing a question I’d imagine viewers of the news channel & 7pm bulletins outside of NSW might be asking soon:

Sharp observers may have noticed how that one was inspired by the “Reith (new BBC typeface): Where is it?” Panarama promo on TV Forum! :wink:

8 Likes

:wink:

unnamed%20(12)

4 Likes