Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Coming soon to Uluru - was starting to look a bit plain.

15 Likes

Just a light-hearted and not at all serious promo for a new circle-based Ten logo (whatever it may be…). With a lot more polish and Ten’s unannounced proper “refreshed” logo (assuming it will be a circle), maybe it could be a real promo too. :slight_smile:

All sound effects (except Ten’s production ender) were sourced from http://freesound.org/ with CC0 (public domain) licensing

33 Likes

That is amazing

4 Likes

love it :smile:

3 Likes

I think you posted it in the wrong place. It looks too good to be “tongue-in-cheek”!

2 Likes

A familiar face reporting for ABC’s Mad as Hell yesterday - The latest Ten face to appear on the ABC?

1 Like

Ole Porcupine…”This is Star Station Ten” or “First In Colour”

1 Like

Hah, thanks. My take was just for the lols really :smile:. I think the underlying concept has ‘real promo’ potential though! ‘Move over old ten logo, there’s a new ten in town!’ type of thing…

8 Likes

Nope, you’re all wrong…

tentins

30 Likes

21 Likes

If Australia had “Truth in TV Promotion” regulations.

A requirement would be to present a selection of critics when using quotes.

Should also extend to program titles.

Though some program titles already comply.

32 Likes

Getting in while the joke is still relevant, if Ten really went overboard with their “love heart” variant of the logo (like they did around 2014-15, from memory):

TenEyewitnessNewsFirstAtFiveHeart

Also while I’m at it…

TenTowTruck

14 Likes

This Style could always make a Comeback :grin:
TenNewsComeback

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

8 Likes

:angry:

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS!! Ten announces a new multichannel. See the return of prime time Simpsons with crime TV at all other hours.

15 Likes

Or… delete the Simpsons element, keep the “OJ” and you’ve got yourself a channel dedicated to slasher films.

4 Likes

You might be on to something, it is Halloween after all and the new Halloween movie is coming out :thinking:

2 Likes

The 10 Logo in black and orange, phwoar.

1 Like

Maybe WIN will want to accessorize their logo origami style? :joy:

8 Likes