Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Something weird happened on the NT news 3 days ago…

and I can leak the latest instalment of the Seven News Sydney promos 1 day early - interesting addition

The latest Dance Boss promo is looking fantastic! Credits to @TV-QLD

3 Likes

With the news that 2GB is set to bring in one of Sydney’s most well known news/media couples as a fill in for Ray Hadley on their “Country Music Countdown” on NRL Grand Final Eve, here’s a (poorly edited, admittedly) mock publicity pic for the show! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
MOCK2GBCountryMusicCountdownPete%26Jess

2 Likes

Jess looks like Sonia Kruger.
Pete looks like he’s just escaped puberty.

2 Likes

Oh dear. Even though I used a relatively recent photo of Jess & Pete, it really does look more like Sonia Kruger and Peter Overton…during in the 1990s when he was a sports reporter on National Nine News! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Media Spy members’ new favourite show? What will Goggleboxers think?

10 Likes

Mad As Hell’s Amish Hamish (Macdonald).

“Puzzle your neighbours with this miniature representation of the ABC’s favourite International Affairs correspondent re-imagined as a barnraising anabaptist.”

12 Likes

From the Media Spy user who brought you “What Josh Massoud might do next” comes “What Beau Ryan might do next” - attempting to predict the media future of everyone’s favourite presenter from The NRL Footy Show after that program was this week axed by the Nine Network due to poor ratings throughout 2018! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Personally I’ve been thinking for a while now that Beau’s media future might be as part of a Sydney FM breakfast radio program, and knowing how 2DayFM still seems to be a revolving door…

MOCKBeau%26EdPromotionalImage

Or given that he did fill in for Kyle Sandilands back in July, perhaps this might happen once “King Kyle” decides to call it a day:
MOCKBeau%26JackieOPromotionalImage

I know the altering of actual publicity photos to fit Beau Ryan’s head in doesn’t look that great, but I don’t want it to look too convincing! :wink:

3 Likes

You can put Massoud’s head on the side of a Mr Whippy van!

https://twitter.com/r_NRL/status/1046234726774853633?s=19

4 Likes

Again it isn’t very good but because I couldn’t resist, here’s Josh Massoud as Mr Whippy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

JoshMassoudMrWhippy

7 Likes

If I change my mind and decide I want my ice cream in a waffle cone with sprinkles will he slit my throat and shit down my neck?

3 Likes

Worse, he’ll show you his showreel.

1 Like

If Nine News Melbourne ever suffers Budget Cuts

11 Likes

Still looks better than their regional news.

3 Likes

With news that a female could be cast as James Bond in future films, I think we have a good candidate for the role. :wink:

11 Likes

Holds up her gun…

8 Likes

Ten testing some promotional ideas ahead of the upfronts later this month.

16 Likes

Wish they would bring back number three. Still love that logo.

4 Likes

Number 2 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Now there’s some advertising on the Sydney Opera House I can get behind! :+1:

2 Likes

The marketing budget has been increased…

29 Likes