Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Heres what I’d think Ten would look like in this circumstances…

12 Likes

New look Queensland news debuting tonight with WIN

23 Likes

Television’s Number None News, brilliant :joy::joy:

8 Likes

WTF?

We know Bruce is weird…but not that weird.

1 Like

Honestly, Ten COULD do Pointless at 6pm… but how about this?

20 Likes

Luckily for the team at SC Tasmaina, the team in Canberra already have a graphics template they can adapt for the 6pm news…

27 Likes

Maybe instead of “Local News Headlines” they could call it “Local News Bulletin”.

Or “News at 6 on 7”

3 Likes

Given the LCN, that’d be - “News at 6 on 7 on 6”

6 Likes

Outrageous! You’re missing King Island and the Furneaux group!

1 Like

13 Likes

Sunrise again failing to attribute video. This time zooming in on Nine News exclusive to avoid watermark.

Original

30 Likes

After the Nine-Fairfax merger

21 Likes

9Herald

10 Likes

MOCK9HeraldLogo

While we’re still on the subject of merging Fairfax’s iconic mastheads with the Nine dots, here’s one for Melbournians! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

MOCK9AgeLogo

15 Likes

With added style…

6 Likes

This one probably could’ve worked even before the merger announcement knowing how there’s a fair few on-air presenters at 2GB who are/were associated with the Nine Network, but…
MOCK92GBLogo

And yes, I can just imagine what the news service would be branded across both TV & Radio - Macquarie National Nine News! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

If you don’t watch Nine News… That’s a Paddlin

9 Likes

Here is a comedy idea Ten could try - The Ratings Game, a sitcom where the executives at a failing network try their best to improve their performance and not lose their jobs… Oh sorry thats the reality at Ten… Perhaps a fly-n-the-wall series at Ten based on that they are trying to improve their performance… Maybe its more Undercover Boss material… Anyhow… here’s my graphic for The Ratings Game

4 Likes

7 Likes

That backdrop looks great!

2 Likes