Tongue-in-cheek mocks

• 1800 432 541
  • 1800 352 003
  • 1800 122 082

I really want to know where these numbers lead but don’t want to accidentally call like a funeral insurance place or a cashNwin game show.

5 Likes

They’re toll free numbers aren’t they?

3 Likes

I miss that set :frowning:

4 Likes

Yup. Meaning that the company that answers gets charged.

They are all fake numbers.

2 Likes

New segment coming to Today.

“We randomly ring work places and ask employees what they think of their bosses and fellow workers then broadcast that to all of Australia.”

17 Likes

On three Happy Hour begins every night at six…

NewsPub

Join Mike McRoberts, Sam Hayes and special guests as they digest, then belch out the day’s events whilst enjoying the odd ale. With more pointless bar debates than you can shake a bar mat at and relentless debate on what’s wrong with the All Blacks/Black Caps/Warriors/Silver Ferns, Wednesday night Quizzes bought to you by Paddy “how many sleeps” Gower, NewsPub is New Zealand’s preferred place to piss away your night. NewsPub, Open from 4pm, Happy Hour from Six, and the door shut sometime later.

13 Likes

I know, the “Ten Testcard” idea has been done before. But…

Perhaps if Ten axes Family Feud, they could run this every weeknight between 6pm and 6.30pm? :wink:

Of course in true Network Ten On-Air Presentation style, it would be in upconverted SD on LCN-13.

In the tradition of the WIN Network always wanting to do things differently, their version of the testcard (only seen in regions without WIN News at 6pm, of course) would also be different to what Network Ten is providing them!

8 Likes

2/10 - needs more jumpers

3 Likes

WIN test pattern including Bruce

18 Likes

It’d be more like this:

Gotta have that famous shitstain of a watermark. :wink:

14 Likes

The mappy ain’t big enough.

3 Likes

So who was Australia’s next top news anchor?

2 Likes

Fergo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Max Futcher :wink:

3 Likes

Something to look forward to at 5:59pm everyday over the summer -

28 Likes

What WIN should be doing…

27 Likes

Though I’d prefer it if the logo was ten. :smiley:

5 Likes

ten times bigger? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

5d2e148aab19c1eb502fa0a0115527ae34d4c5ee

4 Likes

Unfortunately, it appears that Amelia was the newsreader with the lowest amount of votes on “Amber’s Newsreader Knockout”!

2 Likes